(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Mach's debut

• deanosrs%s's Photo

Yeah, I was definately taking my time, 4 months to be exact.

And here's the link to the Dream Big: SSX Style, if you want to see what I mean.

You took 4 months? On that? You have got to be fucking joking.

Seriously, it's really bad. And please, stop the whole "Dream Big" thing, that is possibly the worst name for a chain I've ever heard.

You didn't spend 4 months of solid rcting on this park. When you build something, look over it and think how it could be improved. Could you add anymore detail? Is the landscaping interesting enough? Is the ride of a realistic design? Would you want to ride that roller coaster?

the_legacy, I feel your pain.

After finishing Dream Big: Whippersnapper Lake, which took over 4 months to complete (that's a new record for 256x256's), I have decided to continue the chain of Dream Big parks with something you've never seen before in the RCT community: a SSX theme. After lots of thought, I've finally built the workbench that can take on this monstrous feat. I bring you........

Dream Big: SSX Style!!!!

And now, I give you a pic for your viewing pleasure.

It sucks nearly as much as this one, I got no viewing pleasure, it's certainly no monstrous feat, there's no thought gone into it at all, the snowboard theme has already been done in the first spotlight ever (I believe), Euroscape took more than 4 months. Go figure.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

And here's the link to the Dream Big: SSX Style, if you want to see what I mean.

You took 4 months? On that? You have got to be ####### joking.

Seriously, it's really bad. And please, stop the whole "Dream Big" thing, that is possibly the worst name for a chain I've ever heard.

You didn't spend 4 months of solid rcting on this park. When you build something, look over it and think how it could be improved. Could you add anymore detail? Is the landscaping interesting enough? Is the ride of a realistic design? Would you want to ride that roller coaster?

After finishing Dream Big: Whippersnapper Lake, which took over 4 months to complete (that's a new record for 256x256's), I have decided to continue the chain of Dream Big parks with something you've never seen before in the RCT community: a SSX theme. After lots of thought, I've finally built the workbench that can take on this monstrous feat. I bring you........

It sucks nearly as much as this one, I got no viewing pleasure, it's certainly no monstrous feat, there's no thought gone into it at all, the snowboard theme has already been done in the first spotlight ever (I believe), Euroscape took more than 4 months. Go figure.

You're one giant #######.

IT'S MY FIRST PARK. Don't you remember your first park?

I didn't have any custom scenery in the park, that's one reason the detail isn't as much as it could be.

What I meant by (that's a record for 256x256's) is that it was the shortest amount of time spent on a 256x256 park.

And don't give me any of that "That park sucks just as much as this one" crud. How can you even start to compare Dream Big: Whippersanapper Lake to Dream Big: SSX Style when the latter's pics are all architecture and all from the SE?

DRE, my QFTB-X will be way better than Dream Big: Whippersnapper Lake.
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo

Don't you remember [I]your[I] first park?

Hey, learn BB-Code
  • Iced Tea%s's Photo

IT'S MY FIRST PARK. Don't you remember [I]your[I] first park?

Vicenza Hills.... who could forget?
  • GuestTwimasta%s's Photo
    My park look worst when i started out.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

You took 4 months? On that? You have got to be ####### joking.

You're one giant #######.

IT'S MY FIRST PARK. Don't you remember your first park?

I didn't have any custom scenery in the park, that's one reason the detail isn't as much as it could be.

What I meant by (that's a record for 256x256's) is that it was the shortest amount of time spent on a 256x256 park.

And don't give me any of that "That park sucks just as much as this one" crud. How can you even start to compare Dream Big: Whippersanapper Lake to Dream Big: SSX Style when the latter's pics are all architecture and all from the SE?

DRE, my QFTB-X will be way better than Dream Big: Whippersnapper Lake.

I actually gave you some advice in there. But since your a "#########" you obviously didn't hear it, or won't listen to it. And you said "over 4 months" to make, which would imply you meant a record in terms of longetivity.

And coasterke has awesomely detailed parks w/o custom scenery, it's definitely possible.

And please don't misquote me, ######. I said, "It sucks nearly as much as this one", not "That park sucks just as much as this one".
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    If you shut up I'll give you a billion dollars.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

Wtf. Are you like 8?
  • uncle_adolph%s's Photo

Wt#. Are you like 8?

Probably...

I just had to do the #!!!

-Ben
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

Ok. My paypal account is deanosrs@manutdfans.com. I'll look forward to the money shortly.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Euroscape didn't have custom scenary in it either, did it? Wormwood didn't...I don't think, and they were detailed.

And hey, i've seen plenty of LL parks with no custom scenary, that are plenty detailed.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    I believe Euroscape had custom scenery...
  • Elephant6%s's Photo

I believe Euroscape had custom scenery...

In the extended map.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading