Related Games / New RCT3 Video (Fireworks, Animatronics, Flats..)

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ yes. You just started a new topic about it, didn't you?

The layouts of the coasters are shit, but yet they still look awesome in the coaster cam. How good is this going to be with proper coaster design... :|''''

Also, on the looping coaster, did anyone else notice the millenium force style turn before the cobra roll? One of the new track pieces I think, if it is it will be incredibly useful for gigas and steel twisters.
  • IndyJones%s's Photo

Also, on the looping coaster, did anyone else notice the millenium force style turn before the cobra roll? One of the new track pieces I think, if it is it will be incredibly useful for gigas and steel twisters.

Yes, and that was freakin' awesome! The coaster cam will be awesome when we actually have good coasters to ride!
  • rK_%s's Photo
    i dont think my computer will handle this :lol:
  • iPark%s's Photo
    Yeah, the coaster cam does look great - better than I expected, although I agree the track designs in those clips suck...
    It's all looking great! :)
  • w33maniac%s's Photo
    Could someone just make one big rct3 thread and then pin it. There are already 3 different ones.......

I really hope rct3 wont end up being one big firework fest or just 5 lame themes included. If they only have 5 themes then atleast give us somekind of a scenery/item creator.
  • Junior%s's Photo

it'd be cool if you could actually drive one of the go karts...

Lol that'd be funny, next thing you know RCT3 goes online and becomes Rct Go-Kart Racing. :lol:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Confirmation, that the fireworks shows can be custom made and themed to music of your choice.  Ride and park music will also be able to be imported mp3's.  Now the atmosphere is not just visual but audial as well.  Just another layer to add to the already daunting looking task of creating a 3d mega park.

Actually, I've been waiting for this for a long time. This will finally let me do stuff I've always wanted to do! Besides, I already build from the experiential point of view, so that if RCT 2 was in 3-D, the experience would be the same, or even better.

Being aware of spaces is good. :)

You ain't seen nothing yet, folks! :p

Good thing I'm getting a brand new computer this summer. This is gonna run smoother than glass! :D

EDIT again: I just noticed steep cliffs! Awesome!!!

It makes everything seem so much taller, which is going to be insane for builders like Mala. Imagine actually exploring landscaping as complex as Mountain Beach or Cydonia City! :0

They have to work on the speeds, though. Coasters are going way to fast on, say, the station and brake runs.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I think the illusion of speed, there, might be partly due to the poorly designed layouts.
  • Rage%s's Photo
    With the added MP3's, files are gonna be huge but hopfully most of the community will be on broadband. Im getting it in 3 weeks! Yay :D

What can i say... im speechless. Although I WILL fail miserably, im gonna have a shot at some serious parkmaking when this comes out. You never know... maybe this new game could be my niche ;)
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    It keeps getting better and better. The trees look better too.
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    I guess the question now is who will be the first person here to create a spotlight park in RCT3? Hmmm....... think about that for a sec.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo

I guess the question now is who will be the first person here to create a spotlight park in RCT3? Hmmm....... think about that for a sec.

You can't make me think about anything.

But yeah video and screens look awesome, love the new rides and coaster cam.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I think the illusion of speed, there, might be partly due to the poorly designed layouts.

Yes, but you also go about 2 MPH through the station, not 10 MPH like it looks like in the video.
  • Lucifer%s's Photo

I've got dibs on 'Trix. = )
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Looks like I may be getting it after all.

Shit.....
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

Woah. Well this seals it - I definitely need to get myself a laptop for uni, cos this computer won't run it.

Can't wait.

laptops are shit for games btw
  • RaoulXpres%s's Photo
    Stacking scenery, first person rides, lighting, pyrotechnics, animatronics, music.

Imagine the Dark Rides.

Imagine the Disney Parks.

I'm drooling.........
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    you can only wonder what the designs are gonna be like, where the parkmaker all their abilities ito one ride. It's gonna one of the best games coming out this year. :yup:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I've got dibs on 'Trix. = )

I got dibs on Aero. He works FAST.
  • Dragon Slayer%s's Photo

it'd be cool if you could actually drive one of the go karts...

I was thinking the same thing I hope you can, that would be sweet.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading