Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Begins...Challenges & Deadline

• MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Do you think we could get a short summary(at least) of what your opinions on the park were?

That's be great.
  • Titan%s's Photo

Do you think we could get a short summary(at least) of what your opinions on the park were?

That's be great.

That really would be great.

Though at the same time, maybe the time spent for write-ups would be put to better use in the 2nd round or later, as some of the not so great entries would be weeded out by then.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Mind you, it wouldn't take long for each judge to write up a short summary...á la Pro Tour. Just to get a bit of feedback, which would be nice after all this work...
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Will you be releasing results per-bracket or as a whole?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Per-Bracket
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    East Bracket Predictions

Themed Flying Coaster
    1.mantis
    16.Mystery Mod

8.Alec
    9.Themeparkmaster

5.Twisted
    12.rctfreak2000

4.Mortician
    13.Caddie Gone Mad
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    I feel so underestimated.

Edit: Haha, post 1234. Kick ass.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

That hyper/giga bracket is just ridiculous, though.

Ours is only one better (the Mine train)...only 1 matchup...

Sad really...

Kai :huey:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Yeah, it's a good thing my mine train has enough awesomeness for two normal mine trains.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You'd like to think that, eh Moonspoon? But I have a little birdie who tells me otherwise. :p

Did I just implicitly insult you? Fuck yea I did! :p
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

You'd like to think that, eh Moonspoon?  But I have a little birdie who tells me otherwise.  :p

Did I just implicitly insult you?  Fuck yea I did!  :p

Heheheheh.... When my entry goes public I am fairly certain I will be the laughingstock of the NE community.

But I still beat Pyro. :lol:
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    No...you're wrong, mine will be the laughing stock of the site. It's that bad....
  • Titan%s's Photo

No...you're wrong, mine will be the laughing stock of the site. It's that bad....

Wanna bet?

LOL
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    No mine will be the worst. Just wait and see.
  • the_legacy%s's Photo
    Just a thought, but the last post in the judging forum was at 1.30am, and there were quite a few posts before then. I am guessing that iris has set them all off on marking last night and will prob recieve there judgement tonight, so the results might be posted tonight or early tomoz morning. It is just a guess, as I am a newbie and I am not quite sure how the whole judging system works at NE. Perhaps something for the more experienced to suck on!

I can not imagine it taking more than a hour or two to mark 8 entries. Mind you Iris will prob give them two days as people maybe out for a day or something!

I imagine Iris will want to get round one out the way though reasonably quickly as there are quite a few rounds to go.

;)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^It depends on the speed of ALL the judges. Iris will wait untill all the judges for a certain braket give out their results to announce the results of the bracket, at the very least. I'd give it till about the 30th, particularly if you want written explinations.

ride6
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Dang, I'll be on vacation from the 31st to the 10th... I guess I'll still have time for the next round or something... :rolleyes:
  • Kumba%s's Photo

^It depends on the speed of ALL the judges.  Iris will wait untill all the judges for a certain braket give out their results to announce the results of the bracket, at the very least.  I'd give it till about the 30th, particularly if you want written explinations.

ride6

You know maybe haveing judges was not the best idea. In the "real" QFTB the whole forum votes, also if you did that then you mite have less contraversy if a match up is tight, their would be less waiting too, no-one would need to worry about getting banned. The way it is now is not bad, but id prefer that way, but its alot like Survivor was then...

too late now I guess :lol:
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    There was some kind of voting system for people not in it...not sure whatever happened to that....maybe I'm just making it up though.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    i believe that the voting system for those not in it, pretains to the "best of the round." The [fans] vote for the [best] one.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading