Theme Park Discussion / Top 10 Coaster Ridden

• The Drizzle%s's Photo
    1.- Top Thrill Dragster- The launch. Those are the only words for it. It's euphoric. The ride is so intense, you need to ride it a few times to remember what happened.

2.- Raging Bull- Perfection, folks (minus the trims). Anytime that airtime and a twisted layout are combined, i'm happy. The first drop is the greatest drop i've ever been on. Very fun.

3.- The Beast- Out of control. The ride grabs hold of you and only gives you a slight break on the second lift. The helix finale is one of the greatest coaster elements ever.

4.- Millennium Force- Speed. The speed is what makes this ride. I can't think of any other full circuit, not launched coaster, that loses only 20 or so MPH throughout it's course. The drop is amazing (but nothing takes RB).

5.- Son of Beast- People bash this ride for throwing them around, and then they praise The Beast which throws you around just as much. I'm a fan of both rides. Son's first helix is insane. So outta control...and the loop...it's awesome spreading your arms out and looping...on a wooden coaster.

6.- Viper (SFGAm)- This ride is a sleeper hit, definately. I went into it thinking "it'll be good for the count" and left thinking "that kicked ass." It has awesome pops of airtime and it maintains its speed pretty well. Very fun ride.

7.- Dominator- I'm normally not a fan of looping coasters but this ride was sick. The loop is HUGE and has sweet hangtime. I love how smooth and graceful the ride is.

8.- Flight of Fear- This ride is pretty disorienting. The launch isn't really intense but it's fun. Sitting in the back makes this ride incredibly intense, almost too intense. The front seat is the place to be. All of those ground-hugging helices are crazy.

9.- Wicked Twister/V2/Steel Venom(GL)- I know, I know. WT is different than V2 and SV. But I have them in the same spot because I love the holding break and the straight spike of V2 and SV, but I love the twisted spike of WT just as much. All 3 provide some of the most fun that can be had on a coaster.

10.- Deja Vu- Being held face first on the first spike is incredible. The drop is very quick and you go through the inversions slow so you get some hangtime. The drop going backwards is very cool.

yeah. my inner coaster junkie wrote that one. wow.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'm not too privy to B&Ms either, they are beginners favorites. CCI's and Intamins are the best.

1: Millennium Force - (Cedar Point) I still love the ride and the closer to the front you sit the better it is. :yup: But when I was there in 01' that thing fucking ROARED and no it's almost silent. They muted it, WTF? That's my only real gripe about the ride though, and that little striaght spot at the end. ;)

2: Superman- ROS - (SFA) The mirror clone of Darrin Lakes, making it the same ride in a shittier location. Still spectacular. Great from any seat but like MF it's amazing in the nose, which gives INSANE air and the 2nd hill. A true airtime machine with a great beginning and end and a filler helix middle.

3: Cornball Express - (Indiana Beach) A practacly unknown ride that is a real diemond in the rough. A Custom Coaster International masterpiece, and one of their last :'( . This wonderful woodie is cammed in over, under, next to and around the entire childrens area of Indiana Beach. This means that nearly all the directional changes are sudden to fit into the space given and that there is a shit load of interaction. The final two bunny hops = heaven on earth (assuming you ride in the back).

4: Raging Bull- (SFGAmer) A potential #1 in my book if they would kill the fucking trim breaks. A ride in the back row reveals the airtime that the ride is trying to generate but isn't being allowed to by the Six Fags bastards. A ride with all the parts it takes to be the best, but it's killed by some stupid managment.

5: Shivering Timbers - (Michigans Adventure) The massive woodie that put my home and first park on the map. An amazing ride that in it's out and backness becomes almost too repetitive. The ending helix erases that though so it makes for a solid ride. So much airtime you almost stop feeling it. :)

6: Top Thrill Dragster - (Cedar Point) A three trick pony: launch, clime and fall. The first trick, the launch, is incredable. Although Hypersonic (which I have ridden) is more rapid in it's accelleration this launch improves on that by hitting you with a constant speed gain of 30 mph a second and holding it for 4 seconds, or just long enough for you to lose all your breath screaming. From there the clime and drop are a blur and there is no airtime over the top what-so-ever. Personally I would prefer to have it 40 feet shorter (in height) and have airtime. As it is it's the best launch in the world and that's all.

7: Volcano~The Blast Coaster - (Parimounts Kings Dominion) The first launch is strong but the 2nd accelleration run is such a joyusly unnatural thing that it's heavenly. The rides zero G rolls provide ungodly hangtime, the first over 120 feet off the ground. Nutty fun.

8: Wicked Twister - (Cedar Point) Kin the V~TBC this little pill wouldn't be here if it wasn't for one thing: the twisting rear tower. A back seat ride is like being put in a washer on spin cycle, facing down, strapped the the back of the space shuttle. It's so unnerving that it's blissful. It's all about the twist man.

9: Hypersonic XLC - (PKD) Sharing the launched capital of the world with Volcano this powerhouse has but a few tricks but they are all excellent. The banking into the corners is poor and I honestly remember thinking "This isn't that good as I went around the turn. The shortness of the layout and the boring turn kills it, the launch, tower and bunny hop save it, so it ends up here.

10: Wildcat - (Hersheypark) An excellent woodie that lives upto it's name with ease. Where Lighting Racer is smooth as glass and lacking in any movement that didn't seem predicable this tosses you everywhere. And of course there's the bunny-hop before the lift. Classic. I love this as much as any other.

- Honorable Mention -
    Magnum XL-200 @ CP
    Raptor @ CP
    Lighting Racer @ Hershey
    Comit @ Hershey
    Superman- Ultament Flight @ SFGAmer
    Batman- The Ride @ SFGAmer
    Viper @ SFGAmer
    Wild One @ SFA
    Batwing @ SFA
    Flight Of Fear @ PKD

That is all.

ride6
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    1. X--Arow-- SFMM
    2. Millennium Force--Intamin AG--CP
    3. Appolo's Chariot--B&M--BGW
    4. Hulk--B&M--IOA
    5. Alpengeist--B&M--BGW
    6. Dueling Dragons--B&M--IOA
    7. SCREAM!--B&M--SFMM
    8. Mantis--B&M--CP (I would have liked it more if the crotch restraint was lower when I rode it)
    9. Boss--CCI--SFSTL
    10. Revolution--Schwarzkopf--SFMM (for some reason I really liked this one)
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Since im from england, i cant get to the US to ride all the big daddy coasters, but here:

1. Nemesis @ Alton Towers - As others said, the speed and g-force alone gives this the number 1 spot on my list. All 5ft off the ground, through tunnels/trenchs over rivers of blood. The themeing is awsome, the will never be a more fun inverter.

2. Air @ Alton Towers - So smooth, so relaxing, it doesnt look as good as it feels, only thing it suffers from is maybe its length, its just not enough. Suppose leaving you wanting more isnt such a bad thing.

3. Oblivion @ Alton Towers - As Meretrix said, its a one trick ride, but that one trick is one of the most scary coaster tricks ive ridden. An awsome feeling hanging helpless in mid air, and falling into a hole which looks too small. The mist around the hole is a cool effect.

4. Nemesis Inferno @ Thorpe Park - No where near the quality of Nemesis, but still a good ride. Again, the themeing is lovely, falling out of a volcano, theres a first for everything. The wooden chips as lava dont work at all, they just get blown away and look like a mess. I think they should try putting in some new water, maybe coloured so it looks like lava instead of your toilet.

5. Colossus @ Thorpe Park - Its good fun for the first few times riding, but it is a little boring. No real g-forces, and the amount of heartline rolls, while intersting do not have the excitement that make you think wow.

6. Rock 'n' Rollercoaster @ Disneyland Paris Studios - An awsome feeling of being launched from 0 - 60 in not time. The rides good fun, with strobe lights, and some fast turning. The thing i didnt like a lot about this was the load music (Aerosmith) being blasted into your ear throughout the ride. That, with strobe lights hurting your eyes really takes from this ride. Like space mountain, this ride was also pretty bumpy, but overall a good ride. (If you hate Aerosmith this ride is not for you :p )

7. Space Mountain @ Disneyland Paris - A nice ride, but far too rough for my liking. Problem could probably bee helped if the head rests had some padding, it feels like my head was touching steel. The themeing, and idea or being fired up the gun is a great feeling.

8. The Vampire @ Chessington World of Adventures - A good ride, mostly fun. THeres no scare factor about it, the queue is more of a scare with all the gravestones scenery. But it is fun, and pics up some good speed around the ride. I liked dropping from the second lift hill over the street and rooves, a good feeling.

9. Indiana Jones @ Disneyland Paris - Another good ride, and backwards when i rode it. (dont know if it will be like that every year) Yet, its another bumpy ride. It does kind of add to the effect of racing around a temple, and the perfect round vertical loop has some awsome G's. Overall, its a lovely fast paced ride. Pretty intense going backwards, but i dont know if i would rate it as much going forwards. Just wouldnt have that all important element of suprise which makes this ride great.

10. Rattlesnake @ Chessington World of Adventures - I love it. Its not a big, intense ride, but its a good fun one. Its only a wild mouse, but the sudden drops, sudden turns are great fun. The break run hurts your balls if you dont brace yourself. (breaking on a downwards slope with a lot of speed, ouch.)

Other rides ive been on:

X: No Way Out @ Thorpe Park - If the queue is more than 10 minutes dont even bother with it. Going around slowly, backwards, stopping every 5 seconds, sorry, it sucks. I prefere the flying fish to it, yes i do.

Corkscrew @ Alton Towers - THe most bumby ride of all, it gave me a bad neck and i ended up in the medical centre where some huge women put some cream stuff on my neck. It smelt like shit, and i couldnt do anything for the rest of that day. I was then tired the next day coz i couldnt get to sleep with it.

Dragons Fury @ Chessington World Of Adventures - Its a good, fun ride but its for kids. Which is why its in chessington. Its worth the ride, but not good enough to get on my list.

Black Hole @ Alton Towers - Good fun, but i dont like the seating positions. I dont like another man, whether its stranger or friend sitting between my legs... or the other way round. Now, if it was a fit women, that would be a different story ;)

This has to be the longest post i ever made.[I]
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Meh I only ridden coasters in CA... And some in Las Vegas.

1. X
    2. Goliath
    3. Riddler's Revenge
    4. Medusa
    5. Top Gun
    6. Desperado
    7. Stealth (When it still was at PGA)
    8. Batman
    9. Roar
    10. Viper

Yeah. I know, I suck. I haven't been on Scream or Zonga either.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    1. Coaster at Playland, Vancouver
    No one knows about this, but it is amazing. The airtime, esspically if you sit at the back is unbelivable. Enjector air on every hill, up and down the hills. You spend about 90% of the ride out of your seat. One lapbar for your row, matched with only one locking position make this a ACE classic. It's not tall, it's not fast, but it is the best and most fun roller coaster I have ever ridden.

2. The Incredible Hulk at Islands Of Adventure, Orlando
    I had seen videos, TV shows and all that about this ride, so I knew everything that happend. I knew everyone said it was great, and it surpassed all my expectations. It's fast, smooth and a whole lot of fun.

3. Golaith at Six Flags Magic Mountain, Valencia
    I was at SFMM for a limited time, I only had a few hours because I was staying in Anhiem, and I had to pick up a friend at the Amtrack Train station who was comming from Los Del Mar (I think that's the area). But of the few I rode, the two hour wait was definetly worth the one ride I got on it. the drop and tunnel are unbelieveable. The "centerfuge", as one of you called it, was a bit much I thought, but the ride was still tons of fun.

4. Dueling Dragons ICE Dragon at Islands of Adventure, Orlando
    Yes, I prefered the Ice Dragon. I was lucky, my parents weren't going to ride any of the major coasters, so they gave me their Express passes, and I had three rides in an hour. Front of the line was easy, and I was very surprised to see no line for the front more than once. I couldn't imagine riding anywhere but he front. The run up to the dueling verticle loops is one of the coolest features on any roller coaster.

5. Tonnerre de Zeus at Parc Asterix, Paris
    My favorite Parisian coaster. This is often rated as one of the best wooden roller coasters out there. Everyone rants of it's air time, but I fail to see how you're supposed to get air time while wearing a seat belt and a multi-locking position individual lap bar. It was still a lot of fun, but it's really hard to get airtime on the new roller coasters.

6. Riddler's Revenge at Six Flags Magic Mountain, Valencia
    I cannot believe how slow this line moves. The loading of stand-ups is agonizinlly slow. The ride itself was a whole lot of fun though. My first stand up coaster, and I'm hooked. If matched with a new method of loading, these could have been much more popular than what they are.

7. Dueling Dragons FIRE Dragon at Islands of Adventure, Orlando
    Mostly the same as Ice Dragon, but I found this a little rougher.

8. Aerosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster at MGM Studios, Orlando
    The launch for this was amazing! What hurt the ride was the themeing. The glow in the dark road sign thing wasn't working. Music on roller coasters is a great feature, and the world needs more of these, no matter what type of music they play.

9. Big Thunder Mountain at Magic Kingdom, Orlando
    Well, this isn't on here for speed, or hieght, but this is just so much fun to ride. The theming is the best I've ever seen for an outdoor roller coaster. I would take this ride over most roller coasters anyday.

X. Vortex at Paramount Canada's Wonderland, Toronto
    PCW's best roller coaster, and one of only two worth the entry price. Considering how many rides this park has, it's really a bad park. Anyways, Vortex is a suspended coaster that is super fast with a great layout. You climb up a mountain and fall from it and zoom over some grassy plains and water. It's so much fun, and it's only downfall is it's length which is too short.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

1. Coaster at Playland, Vancouver
    No one knows about this, but it is amazing. The airtime, esspically if you sit at the back is unbelivable. Enjector air on every hill, up and down the hills. You spend about 90% of the ride out of your seat. One lapbar for your row, matched with only one locking position make this a ACE classic. It's not tall, it's not fast, but it is the best and most fun roller coaster I have ever ridden.

I forgot to mention that- Cornball Express has those single position lapbars to and the airtime is so powerful with it's eject and hold that the seatbelt is rendered useless and by the ending two bunny hops you will litterally be standing up. So much fun and not too rough. 13 rides in one day. :)

ride6
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I dont' think ive even been on 10 coasters, sad isn't it? the only parks ive been to are Hershey Park, which i haven't been to since i was too small t ride any coasters, and Dorney Park, which i rode each of the coasters at least once. The lines there were really short and we got to ride a couple rides 4 times in a day. i am going to Paramounts Kings Dominion in about 2 1/2 weekstho.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    Roller Coasters
    1. X @ Six Flags Magic Mountain, California; Arrow Dynamics -- This is my absolute favorite coaster. Ever. The ride is insane and is always worth the long wait. The sky-diving drop on X is incredible and the rotations are perfectly planned. The only problem I have with this coaster is that it is too short.

2. Millennium Force @ Cedar Point, Ohio; Intamin AG -- This coaster has some sick airtime, plus, the insane drop. The best part of the ride has to be the lift hill because of the great view it gives you. Top Thrill Dragster gives you a nice one too, but you don't get to see as much. The over-banked turns are so cool. I love the feeling going through those over-banked turns.

3. GhostRider @ Knott's Berry Farm, California; Custom Coasters International (CCI) -- After four years, I've finally been able to re-ride GhostRider. This is probably the sickest wooden coaster I have ever been on. Period. This coaster provides some of the best airtime on a coaster, IMO. The layout for GhostRider is perfect. I could ride this coaster all day if I was able to. I'd rather ride this one all day than X.

4. Xcelerator @ Knott's Berry Farm, California; Intamin AG
    5. California Screamin' @ Disney's California Adventure, California; Intamin AG
    6. Mean Streak @ Cedar Point, Ohio; Dinn Corporation
    7. Goliath @ Six Flags Magic Mountain, California; Giovonola
    8. SCREAM! @ Six Flags Magic Mountain, California;B&M
    9. Timberland Twister @ Camp Snoopy, Minnesota; Gerstlauer
    10. Speed: The Ride @ Nascar Cafe, Nevada; Premier Rides

Flat Rides
    1. X-Scream @ Stratosphere Hotel, Nevada; ???
    2. RipTide @ Knott's Berry Farm, California; Huss
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    1. Volcano- PKD
    2. Shockwave- PKD
    3. Steamin' Demon- Great Escape
    4. Hurler- PKD
    5. Rebel Yell- PKD
    6. Nightmare at Crack Axel Canyon- Great Escape

That's all I really like. I'm not much of a parkgoer.
  • A14504%s's Photo
    in no order really.

Storm Runner- Hershey Park- the new kid in town is acctually a nice ride. The dual loading stations make a very short waiting time which is very nice. The lanch itself is the best part, you're just sitting there and the train clicks back, "and here we go", woosh!, them 70 mph. No air on the top of the hill but you get a nice view of the rest of the ride. The inversions are different but nice. And the best part is watching people on the lanch. It's funny when you got Mr. Macho talking to his wife paying no attention at all and the thing takes off. :lol:

Montu- BGT- the pressure going through the heart shaped inversion is extreme

Wild Mouse- Hershey Park- the best mouse coaster out there, just the speed when you're flung aroung the turns at the top is loads of fun, plus riding in the frount makes it seem like you're going to fall off.

Volcano- PKD- the twists are slow and enjoyable, abit short though

Flight of Fear- PKD- rideing in the back is a must, after the launch you can't tell which way is up intill the mid course brakes. like the music in the background too

Wildcat- Hershey Park- it's old, bumpy, and fast. there isn't a straight piece of track the entire ride, and it's very good looking.
  • HPRenegade150%s's Photo
    1-Storm Runner - Just like the promo's say this is the must ride of 2004. The restraints do hurt a little bit. The airtime at the top of the hill going into the barrel roll is insane, and the hangtime in the barrel roll and snake dive is unbelievable. If you get to ride it at night the colors lighting up the tophat are cool and they are in sync (sp?) with the heartbeat music.

2-Millennium Force
    3-Montu
    4-Kraken
    5-Alpengeist
    6-Nitro
    7-Superman Ultimate Flight @ SFGADV
    8-Apollos Chariot
    9-Hulk
    10-Revenge of the Mummy @ Orlando

Wooden 5
    1-Lightning Racers
    2-Wildcat @ HP
    3-Gwazi
    4-Roar @ SFA
    5-Comet @ HP
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    i didn't care for S:UF. i got more forces riding on a swing. definately worth the wait, though, because i walked on to it.
  • coastersix%s's Photo
    i've been on so many coasters i have to do a top 15 here they are:
    .1- Medusa at SFMW just loved it
    .2-Goliath at SFMM awesome first drop
    .3-Phantom's Revenge at KW love the bunnyhops
    .4-Xcelerator at KBF the view from the top is amazing
    .5-S:UF at SFGAdv love the pretzal loop
    .6-Ghostrider at KBF gotta ride it at night
    .7-Dominator at GL liked the turns
    .8-The Hulk at IoA launch was awesome
    .9-SPEED at NC loved the loop
    .10-Nitro at SFGAdv the helix was awesome
    .11-Thunderbolt at KW cool first drop
    .12-Riddler's Revenge at SFMM awesome first loop
    .13-V2 Vertical Velocity at SFMW liked hanging above the entrance
    .14-California Screamin' at DCA cool music
    .15-Apollo's Chariot at BGW awesome last drop
    well that just about sums it up, i've been on many more and it was hard just doing 15!
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    1. Ninja @ Six Flags Over Georgia
    2. Rock 'N Rollercoaster starring Aerosmith @ Disney-MGM Studios
    3. Medusa @ Six Flags Great Adventure
    4. Déjà Vu @ Six Flags Over Georgia
    5. Nitro @ Six Flags Great Adventure
    6. Space Mountain @ Disneyland
    7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad @ Disneyland/Magic Kingdom
    8. Matterhorn Bobsleds @ Disneyland
    9. Cyclone @ Astroland
    10. Mindbender @ Six Flags Over Georgia
  • PymGuy%s's Photo

1. Ninja @ Six Flags Over Georgia

... I think riding that thing too much has given you brain damage.

OUCH is what I'd rate it.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    I think most people would say I had brain damage long before I ever rode the Ninja. I used to be scared to death of riding it.
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    Wood
    1). The Beast @PKI-hands down...i mean...its the Beast...come on
    2). Viper @SFGAM- I dunno why I liek it so much..if I actually was able to ride the actual Cyclone (instead of looking at it in November)..thatd prly take Vipers place
    3). Mean Streak @CP- ITs a good looking coaster. Walking through the line and looking up..u see 3 stories of coaster track dodge wood pylons....the rides even better..I dont care how rough ppl says it is..its a wooden coaster
    4). Thunderbolt @KP- The use of hillside provides a great legendary ride
    5). Son of Beast @PKI- Lets see....its 215 ft., it inverts u, and its rough cause its a wood coaster....no other coaster can say they have all 3 of those
    6). Villain @ SFWO..urm..Geauga Lake- Theres somethign about it I like
    7). Screamin Eagle @ SFStl- I havent ridden it for a good 10 years..so I dont remember much..thats why its at 7
    8). Lightning Racers at HP- I like racing
    9). Racer at PKI- I like racing backwards. It prly wqould be 8, but I havent done a Hershey Park coaster yet
    10). Cannonball Run @ Waterville USA in Gulf Shores, AL- .....They let you ride twice.

Steel
    1). Millenium Force @ Cp- 310 ft., 80 degrees, 90 MPH...'nuff said
    2). Magnum XL 200 @CP- Its a no-brainer
    3).Superman: Ultimate FLight @SFGAM- Ive never flied before since this (X-Flight doesnt count cause it sucked)
    4). Wild THing @ VF- I think its the beter than Steel Force. The tunnel at the end is amazing
    5). Gemini @ CP- THe track is steel...and it has amazing head choppers
    6). Vortex @PKI- Arrow couldnt have done it any better
    7). Raptor @ CP- Best inverted coaster Ive ever been on
    8). Dominator at Geauga Lake- Isnt that what they call BKF now?...anywayz..the front row on a floorless provides a kick a$$ view
    9). Mantis @ CP- CP really does well for itself...great stand-up
    10). Flight of Fear @ PKI (with lap bar)- Prly the best indoor coaster Ive been on..I love watching the faces of 1st time riders coming into the station watchjing the train launch..oh...the line is half the fun also

Other notables
    Adventure Express@ PKI- Best mine ride..ever
    Space Mountain @ Disney World- ITs legendary..not the most exciting ride
    Top Gun @ PKI_ Best suspended coaster
    Batman the Ride @ SFGAM- Good invert..plus it was the 1st one
    Raging Bull @ SFGAM- I wish I had more room in the top ten...excellent B&M hyper
    Blue Streak @ CP- Its Cedar Point-anything is good
    Wildcat @ HP- Its a good wooden coaster..not great..but good
    Jack Rabbit @ KP- uhmm...the double dip is nice
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Top 10 where I really went on:

1- Goliath --- SF Holland (Love the Stengel Dive)
    2- Wild Wild West --- WB movieworld Germany (extreme but also extremely fun at the backseat!)
    3- Space Mountain --- Disney Paris
    4- Indiana Jones --- Disney Paris (extreme and painful, but what a ride!
    5- Lethal Weapon Persuit --- WBMW Germany (Intamin Duelling, if they're both open that is.
    6- El condor ---SFH (First Vekoma SLC)
    7- Robin Hood --- SFH
    8- La Via Volta --- SFH
    9- Superman: The Ride --- SFH (Vekoma launched)
    10- Python --- Efteling (pure nostalgy, first coaster with loop in Europe, full circuit)

Top 10 prediction if I rode certain coasters:

1- Top Thrill Dragster --- CP
    2- X --- SFMM
    3- Nemesis --- AT
    4- Incredible Hulk --- IOA
    5- Duelling Dragons --- IOA
    6- Millenium Force --- CP
    7- Montu --- BGT
    8- Riddler's Revenge --- SFMM
    9- Any Large Floorless
    10- Goliath --- SFMM or Titan SFoT

Favorite Thrillride: Riddler's Revenge, WBMW (Topspin, extremely fun when in the most intense mode!)

Favorite tracked ride: Either Droomvlucht or Fata Morgana (both Efteling)

Most Boring thrill ride: Space Shot, SFH (launched freefall........zzzzzzz......boring)
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    1. X (Six Flags Magic Mountain) - Though it's starting to fail me. I may move it back later.
    2. Boulder Dash (Lake Compounce) - Excellent. I've heard it's getting rougher, but I loved it when I went.
    3. Talon (Dorney Park) - Exactly what I like in an invert. I'm just hoping Silver Bullet will take this spot.
    4. Lightning Racer (Hersheypark) - Lots of fun.
    5. Euro Mir (Europa Park) - Very quirky, well themed, and fun. And actually, the first coaster in a long time to scare me a bit (near the end going backwards)
    6. Medusa (Six Flags Marine World) - Pretty fun in the front. I really don't know why I liked it so much.
    7. Phantom's Revenge (Kennywood Park) - Lots of air.
    8. California Screamin' (Disney's California Adventure) - Very long and fun.
    9. GhostRider (Knott's Berry Farm) - Used to be great, but it's been getting worse. Luckily however, it's seemed a little better in the past year or two.
    10. Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain) - Nice air on that hill, great helixes.

Honorary:
    Lazer (Dorney Park) - Made me black out in the backseat.
    Space Mountain (Disneyland) - Was a very fun ride.
    Eurosat (Europa Park) - Same as Space Mountain.
    Riddler's Revenge (SFMM) - Used to be my #1, but as someone said, you slowly lose your taste for some B&Ms. Most of them are between 10 and 30 now. That's where you'll find Hulk and DD too. We'll just say they're all honorary.
    Wildcat (Hershey Park) - A very wild and crazy wooden coaster.
    Tremors (Silverwood) - An excellent wooden coaster. If I were to ride it again to refresh my memory it might oust Ghostrider.
    B:TR (SFMM) - Very intense, a great little package.
    Xcelerator (KBF) - Fun launch.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading