News / Official NE Parkmaker Order

• Steve%s's Photo
    This part had to be one of the funniest things ever written:

This is NE man, not Disney's Trivia for Kids Forum. 

And he's right, Chris.
  • artist%s's Photo
    I suppose me leaving or what ever was a big deal to you because you and everyone seems to know that NE is the new life.

Its funny that a video game website could warp people like this, im sorry it's just a game. I dont really care if i give "RCTF a bad name" because im just here to play the game online.

Thats the way i see it.
  • John%s's Photo
    You can "have a life" all you want, but in reality that's nothing more than a pathetic excuse that skirts the "real" issue.
    You just aren't willing to admit to yourself how ridiculous you acted. Get the fuck over it, you loser.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    Seriously, whether or not JKay has a life, at least he's not a complete asshole.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

You can "have a life" all you want, but in reality that's nothing more than a pathetic excuse that skirts the "real" issue.
    You just aren't willing to admit to yourself how ridiculous you acted.  Get the fuck over it, you loser.

Calling him a loser wasn't necessary. You made your point John.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    ^Um..are you serious, er..?
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I'M SORRY NE :'( :'( :'(
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    yeah you better be sorry!
    *smacks you anyway*
  • Toon%s's Photo
    hehe...I didn't even know anything about NC's exit and return. Guess I'm not a total write off.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I suppose me leaving or what ever was a big deal to you because you and everyone seems to know that NE is the new life.

Its funny that a video game website could warp people like this, im sorry it's just a game. I dont really care if i give "RCTF a bad name" because im just here to play the game online.

Thats the way i see it.

Shut the fuck up.
    I hold down an all honors course schedule, cross-country and/or track depending on season, homework and papers, a social life (!) and now even a job, with plenty of time left over to do things like visit NE.

The "you have no life" card is overplayed and no longer relevant.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Haha funny how everyone gets touchy when that topic is mentioned.

I mean it's hilarious that you people get wound up over someone that you dont even know.
  • John%s's Photo
    You know what's more hilarious?
    The people who crawl back to NE time and time again really have no lives.
    Unless, of course, your definition of a life includes a throbbing superiority complex?

Funny how that works, isn't it? ;)
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Hey......I resemble that remark. ;)
  • gir%s's Photo

Haha funny how everyone gets touchy when that topic is mentioned.

I mean it's hilarious that you people get wound up over someone that you dont even know.

Including yourself?
  • John%s's Photo

Hey......I resemble that remark. ;)

But we already knew that. :p So you don't count. :D
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I think he meant the "throbbing security complex."
    I know I did!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading