News / Official NE Parkmaker Order

• gymkid dude%s's Photo

I'm suprised I wasn't #1 on the list.  :@

I'm surprised you're alive.
  • JKay%s's Photo

I'm suprised I wasn't #1 on the list.  :@

Was that a pathetic attempt at sarcasm or what?
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

no...i'm sure he was serious.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Has being an ass in this thread been your main goal? If you didn't think he was being funny, ignore him.

You don't have to point out that you didn't find them funny, especially when the joke wasn't directed at you in the first place.
  • JKay%s's Photo

Has being an ass in this thread been your main goal?  If you didn't think he was being funny, ignore him.

You don't have to point out that you didn't find them funny, especially when the joke wasn't directed at you in the first place.

My goal on this website is not be an ass rctfreak2000, its to catch people when they either act stupid or cocky (parkmakers are exempt) and make them feel as if no cares. A very sarcastic remark like Coaster Wizard's deserved a more sarcastic response IMO and he's rubbed me the wrong way before too, so who cares.....& btw rctfreak, I have nothing against you if thats what you're thinking.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    But is that really your job?
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Iris, must you really stop at 50?
  • mantis%s's Photo

People often do things that aren't specifically their obligation. Because people are free-thinking beings, right?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

If you're trying to start trouble you're failing miserably.
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo
    Well since this has gone far off topic anyways... You planning to unban me from HQ anytime soon Freak?

-XxCPFxX
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I was just thinking this was really fun. We should have an update party.

(don't hate me for putting this in front of all the active topics. It's my birthday! B) )
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :birthday:
  • artist%s's Photo

Has being an ass in this thread been your main goal?  If you didn't think he was being funny, ignore him.

My goal on this website is not be an ass rctfreak2000, its to catch people when they either act stupid or cocky (parkmakers are exempt) and make them feel as if no cares. A very sarcastic remark like Coaster Wizard's deserved a more sarcastic response IMO and he's rubbed me the wrong way before too, so who cares.....& btw rctfreak, I have nothing against you if thats what you're thinking.

Oh shut the fuck up.

You chat shit.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    If you must dredge up shit thats like 4 months old, then I shall respond.

Does it really take that long to think up such a brilliant response? ....I guess thats the same reason you made such a lame exit as NC and then re-registered as fable thinking no one would notice, real smooth buddy. And what are you trying to imply with "you chat shit" anyway?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hahaha

man, a few months back, you were a total dick, jkay!

wow.

and i think the list should be "updated" *cough*

:D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

hahaha

man, a few months back, you were a total dick, jkay!

wow.

and i think the list should be "updated" *cough*

:D

I'm not sure he noticed the date of your post that he quoted.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Is an update necesary? I mean, Iris mentioned a wannabe collabo alongside the lost resort announcement.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    nah, i wasn't bein serious (about either comment).
  • artist%s's Photo
    Jkay i just think your a complete idiot, what i meant by "you chat shit" is that you talk shit, im very sorry if you cannot understand that.

The way you say your goal on this site is to catch people acting cocky or stupid. If you have so much free time "catching people out!!!" then you must lead a pretty sad little life.

Oh and look here it comes again.

Shut the fuck up.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Man, you give RCTF a bad name. I mean, we are in the same club, right? Last time I checked we were and club members usually don't quote a 4-month old post from another member telling them to shut the fuck up, "you chat shit", especially since we were in different clubs at the time I wrote that. Thats just un-called for.

And moreover, who cares if I talk shit? This is NE man, not Disney's Trivia for Kids Forum. People talk shit all the time, and very little of it is taken seriously. You need some lessons from Git, big time.
    But what bothers me the most is this is coming from a guy who made the saddest NE exit and even sadder comeback of all time. You made panoramical's and deanosrs's comebacks look good. So you hardly have room to talk. So just drop it. If you have anything else to say to me, you'll either bring it up on the RCTF forums or PM'me....don't bring this shit here.

Now, back on topic.....sorry guys...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading