News / Emergency Cash Situation

• iris%s's Photo
    I need to raise just about $400 by the end of this week.
    It's an extremely emergency situation, and anybody who contributed would be compensated in one way or another. Sorry to hate to spring this on you guys, but I'm really in a tight situation here.

This is an extreme situation...please help.
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS! :0

Um. Wow. I don't know if you'll even get a fourth of that, since it generally does not work with sites (from what I've seen).

And, not to sound rude, but how about a reasoning behind the need?

And if some amount is sent, is there a spot (or, not) for me being on this Black List?

Anywho, good luck.
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo
    I will try and donate you some cash, I can probibly donate $100 through Paypal if I can get it through intime... I have to order it to my pay pal and it takes like 3 days.

-XxCPFxX
  • natelox%s's Photo
    He must be going out on another date ;)

Just kidding, but I am curious, what's this for? If I'm going to contribute any money, I'd need a reason.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

He must be going out on another date ;)

Just kidding, but I am curious, what's this for? If I'm going to contribute any money, I'd need a reason.

lol, but yeah please tell us exactly what for? you may be getting a raw deal or something. I just spent alot of money getting NCAA 05 so I dubt I can help. To be honest if you need that much I think your screwed...
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    I would love to keep the site going, but this whole summer i've been on a budget of 100 dollers every two weeks to spend, that goes into my gas money, food, and any other wants. even at the end of a two weeks i have maybe 5 bucks left off, for sure as hell no enough. why? because i'm saving money for college. big time.

I hope this site will stay up. I would and (can) pay off atleast a fourth of that, but endangers paying off college books so that is sadly out of the question. I'm pennyless, and i'm not lying.

but if you don't mind, what is the problem? is it the site upkeep? (I assume so)
  • iris%s's Photo
    I dont mean to be rude but this site doesnt stay up if I don't get this money.
    I made a mistake that cost me $400, and obviously my mom is really furious at me. I really don't have time to joke around or anything, I'm in a desperate situation. I hate to come to you guys to solve my problem but I don't have any other way to get the money in time.
    What should I do?
  • disneylandfan%s's Photo
    ho do we get the money to you?
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    i would pich in money but i dont have a credit card or anything, i only got cash
  • natelox%s's Photo

What should I do?

Well, it's unfortunate to make a $400 mistake. I would assume it's related to a car in someway, but that's just a guess.

Anyways, you could:
    -Ask us for money
    -Do odd jobs for people, like mow their lawn, weed their gardens
    -Get a lone from the bank
    -Go to Money Mart (I'm not sure on how those work though).

Well, the first two may work. I think you'll have to find some other sources of income besides the memebers of NE.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    how bout this, i will send you money via mail, and you get me un-blackisted
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    if i had the money, i'd help...but dont have the money
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    Why not just think. That's right. Think. Think about how to better save bandwidth for the site.

Like I said for the Pro-Tour parks, re-open all them and un-click the Export With Scenery tab to save a CRAP load of space, then just have the workbench DL set up. As for spotlights/QFTB-X parks, do what 'Trix did to get his latest park to you and un-check the export scenery tab, save the game, then go into the scenario maker and delete everything, and make it a 50x50 map, and put the two zipped together which also saves a bunch of space. May sound like a lot of work, but it can surely save you (and others) A LOT of money and bandwidth.

I'm sure there's a lot of other ways to save bandwidth/money (don't have the attatchments allowed anymore in the forums comes to mind), but O'Reilly's on, so i'm gonna keep on watching him.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    thx, now where do i send it to?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Dude, this is not a bandwith problem.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    is it even going to the site?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I would but I am in the process of spending all my money on a new computer. Sorry.
  • DeDevil%s's Photo

*cough weed cough*

sorry i cant help out. im actually tryin to get some money too. good luck gettin it though.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    its not for the site, if it was he would have already said it was
  • iris%s's Photo
    Matt Irisarri
    8440 Casa Del Lago
    Boca Raton, FL, 33433

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading