News / Emergency Cash Situation

• TheGuardian%s's Photo
    Even if its for you, i'd give it, i can try to send some money via snail mail but its not going to be a lot maybe 10 bucks most, and that a lot. I'll get my new 100 from the bank for the next two weeks this Thursday so sit tight until then, i'll need your address.

sorry, i hope others will help.
  • John%s's Photo
    I'm not sure I fully understand... if you were to recieve enough money through us to support the site, it would go toward that?

My only obstacle being how to justify sending money to my parents. :( ???
    This has been discussed before, but it would be easier (from my standpoint) to justify access to certain things/exclusives per-month on a website to my parents as opposed to just up-and-asking to send some of my paycheck to a random person in Florida (;)). Brainstorming about an alternative like paying $2 monthly for access to things wouldn't be such a bad idea, as much as it has been opposed in the past.

Also, I may be getting a debit card this week (tomorrow), and if so, does Pay Pal support that?
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Can you set up a pay pall account with a debit card? Cause I'll send you about 30 dollars if I can, seeing as I haven't donated yet at all.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    Iris stop stalling and tell us what this is going towards
  • iris%s's Photo
    Dude, relax
    It's going towards the repair bill from a large car accident.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    ok, you can change my title and group back.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Meaning?
  • DanTodd%s's Photo
    meaning im not going to send u money
  • yyo%s's Photo

meaning im not going to send u money

Go away and leave NE the fuck alone

Iris, would like, ten dollers help at all? that's all I have, I'll see If I can maybe donate this week.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Thanks yyo, glad someone else felt he was being a jackass.
    Anything would help, I really appreciate all the support most members are giving.
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    ^lmao, dude you (DanTodd) seem to be a real ass.

Anyways, I can see why you need money now... I had a pretty bad accident with my truck the other month, that set me back $300 (needed a new side door). Anyway you can get a pic of the wreckage? lol...

But seriously though... I have to buy a Food Handlers card, new non-slip resistent shoes, and my Starbuck's drinks. And the Krispy Kreme just opened, so my money's going in there soon, lol. But If I did have extra money, I'd send it, but check's don't come fast enough 'round here.
  • DanTodd%s's Photo

^lmao, dude you (DanTodd) seem to be a real ass.

im not going to give money to someone who has been a complete ass to me the entire time i have been at ne, maybee next time he should re-think being an ass to people with money.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I'll get to work and gather up some money. I'll see what I can get. Within the next 2-3 days I'll have $30 so i'll send that on out there using PayPal.

Damn cars.

And DanTodd. Please go hang yourself. Everyone hates you. Almost 200 posts of spam. Go somewhere else, stop destroying yourself at NE.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    DanTodd's Banned, :lol:
  • Drew%s's Photo

Thanks yyo, glad someone else felt he was being a jackass.
    Anything would help, I really appreciate all the support most members are giving.

All I have is five bucks and can only send it through mail. If you still want it, I can put it in the mail tomorrow...
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    The cash will be in the mail come 1:00 pm tomarrow. Yay.

Hope everything can hold itself together.

ride6
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

im not going to give money to someone who has been a complete ass to me the entire time i have been at ne, maybee next time he should re-think being an ass to people with money.

Two problems with that.

1. How has iris ever been an ass to you?

2. You just flamed the owner of a site, which got you banned, which makes you a minority, which leaves you with one of the worst reputations a person can have on the internet.

You can't reply to this to defend yourself because you're banned, so crawl back to the volcano that spewed you out into the unforgiving forest that is the RCT community.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I'd be glad to help out. I could send you like $10 when I get my pay check deposited in to my account tomarrow. I'd send ya more but this and my next paycheck I am using to get a new pair of pants, a haircut, and Windows Xp or at least the 1st 2 depending on how much money I have.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Here are some links I found on google that may help:

http://www.ivillage...._570405,00.html

http://www.home-base...ry/Bus007.shtml

http://www.powerhome...vol3/10ways.htm

Other ideas:
    1. Ask anyone you know for money
    2. Ask random people on the street (I did this at a football game once with a friend and we actually got 10 dollars in coins in an hour just by politely asking people)
    3. Bet on football/basketball games
    4. Sell pot ???
    5. Visit the pawn shop
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    That's why I thought he needed the money... bad deal or something. lol, jp...

But ya, Pawn Shops can do the trick sometimes... But they're evil and rip off everyone.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading