News / Emergency Cash Situation

• yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

I dont mean to be rude but this site doesnt stay up if I don't get this money.

what does being able to pay for a recked car have anything to do with the site staying up?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I have mixed feelings about donating for car repairs. Normally I wouldn't, but the fact of the matter is you donate a ton of time and have donated a lot of your own money to this site over the last couple of years, probably inhibiting your ability to have a job and/or money put aside for such an incident. Thus given the situation, some cash is sent. Hope you can get this all resolved.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo

what does being able to pay for a recked car have anything to do with the site staying up?

You don't know when to be quiet. Don't add gasoline to a fire.
  • Valp%s's Photo
    ^^ What I was about to write, basically...

Anyways, I don't normally send cash to anyone, but it's on the way by snail mail. Hope it helps...
  • Toon%s's Photo

Let's see, if he can't pay for his car repairs, how the hell is he gonna pay for the website? Makes perfect sense to me. It's called priorities. There may be parental repercussions involved as well that would shut the site down.
  • Drew%s's Photo

2. Ask random people on the street (I did this at a football game once with a friend and we actually got 10 dollars in coins in an hour just by politely asking people)

This works! My friend and I just asked everyone around school for a quarter, and we each got ten bucks out of it. Not bad for three hours of asking people for quarters.
  • DeDevil%s's Photo

i dont know either.

but why are we being used to pay for your car. i dont get why you are all sendin money to pay for his car. it makes no sense to me at all.ur all jst throwin money away and some of you might just end up screwing your selves over.
    just my 2cents. enjoy.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Stop speaking for your boyfriend DanTodd.
    If you have nothing positive to say, then stay out of the topic.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    ^yeah, I know, we're all a bunch of enablers. Oh well, I'm fine with it.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    That sux fool. All my spare cash (or any cash for that matter) went into my own 'car problems' fund ie, three tickets I racked up.

Whoo-hoo, I get a court hearing soon to see if i get my license revoked! Yay! :rolleyes:

But yea, maybe you can lease the site or something...like pawn the site to like...rct2.com or something, than get it back later? Best I can do off the top of my head, sorry.

Good luck.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

i dont know either.

but why are we being used to pay for your car. i dont get why you are all sendin money to pay for his car. it makes no sense to me at all.ur all jst throwin money away and some of you might just end up screwing your selves over.
    just my 2cents. enjoy.

I *really* hope that someone manages to stick a pole up your ass while you're sleeping to figure out where the hell you're getting this stupidity. Science...all in the name of science.

I get paid friday, you should get some from me then.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Can we donate by the PayPal thing on the site?

If so, I'll send 20 bucks since I forgot to the last time I said I would. I actually have money this time!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    If I can figure out this PalPal then maybe I can get you some money from my debit card.
    :D :D
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

You don't know when to be quiet. Don't add gasoline to a fire.

a simple answer like toon's could have done it
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Here are a few ideas iris can use to raise money on his own, donating blood and or sperm, only side affects are dizziness and offspring...

But really man just sell a Kidney and problem solved ;)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman. Especially if that woman is your mother, you're not 18, and you fucked up really, really bad.

If iris isn't 18, the site isn't under his name, and therefore his mom can take it away from him easier than you might think.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

Hell hath no fury like that of a woman.  Especially if that woman is your mother, you're not 18, and you fucked up really, really bad.

Best.Quote.EvAr.
  • catalyst%s's Photo

What should I do?

Check your email.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    and he is 18.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Just wanted to say thanks again to those that have helped so far.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading