Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Round 2

• iris%s's Photo
    The QFTBX Bracket

If you follow the link above, you will find out your challenges for round two. In round one I picked the ride type, in round two I pick the theme type. Most of the themes are very broad, general themes and can be interpreted in any way you'd like. I hope to see variety in the types of interpretations of each theme. As for the ride type, you can make any type of tracked ride. That includes coasters, water rides, go kart tracks, ghost trains, railroads, etc.

If you have any questions, post them and I'll do my best to help.

The deadline for this round is August 17, which is the Tuesday two weeks from now.
    Good luck to everyone, hopefully we'll have no problems this time and no forfeits.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    The 2003 Movie theme sounds cool. Hope to see great entries from everyone in Round 2.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    The comic book theme sounds interesting, especially to see what Mantis can do with it.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Can the coasters be dueling, or is that for another round?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Duelers are fine.
  • aero21%s's Photo
    Only 2 weeks!? I have enough stress in my life :0

any way we could get 3 weeks?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'd vote for three, but will get something in either way
  • iris%s's Photo
    I really would, but I'll be moving around this date, and in about three weeks I'm not positive I'll have a computer set up. I leave the 20th, and I'd expect to be going out a lot more then usual on the few days leading up to that, saying goodbye to everyone and everything. Consider this the 'speed round' I guess...I have no other choice really.
  • tijlovic%s's Photo
    2 weeks for making a whole park in one theme isn't a very long time but it's not impossible.

Good luck to you all
  • X250%s's Photo
    Good luck to all involved, i think two weeks is more than enough time to build a park for most people. There are some extremely tight match-ups in there, it is going to be interesting to see the results...

-X-
  • iwillkillu999%s's Photo
    I want to see Toon's entry because he always has cool new scenary!
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I hope that people don't use new scenery in this round. I didn't even bother looking at some of the rides in the last rounds because of the damn loading times and crashes.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    It doesn't matter what theme or ride I do, really.

I'm screwed either way.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

2 weeks for making a whole park in one theme isn't a very long time but it's not impossible.

Good luck to you all

its not a whole park, its one ride, maybe two if you do duelers since those are fine. it shouldnt take that long.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    COMIC BOOK THEME FOR MANTIS??? Why don't you just GIVE him the damn competetition on a silver platter!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    mantis reads a lot of comic books?

why is it hard for anybody though? look at the amount of spiderman rides we've gotten through-out our little rct history.. Nothing beats the mythological one though.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

COMIC BOOK THEME FOR MANTIS??? Why don't you just GIVE him the damn competetition on a silver platter!

LOL...

Setting up Adam (Scarface) with Jungle is crazy too. You should all remember how he did it justice over a year ago on the Survivor Map...

It should only be better this time, if he has time to build that is.

Kai :huey:
  • tijlovic%s's Photo

Good luck to you all

its not a whole park, its one ride, maybe two if you do duelers since those are fine. it shouldnt take that long.

My bad, I thought it had to be a whole park. Stupid thought actually.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I think I got an idea, but I got Cork to deal with, so I may just try and find another... LOL.

Why oh why did I have to be a 7 seed?! :(

(I really can't wait to see all of these entries, as most of the selected ones are my personal favorite themes to see made)
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Does Martian count as Futuristic?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading