Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Round 2

• x-sector%s's Photo
    Cool I have got Gothic Theme

I never really do a dark theme so this is going to be a challenge but at the same time I have really wanted to do a dark park.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Does Martian count as Futuristic?

Well if you think there'll be martian's around in the future, then why not :p

Croky, do you know something I don't? :-/ I don't read comic books at all, lol.

And i'm already doing a kind of comic related thing in my new park, so i'm running a little low on ideas. We'll see. Sounds cool, though.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Im already about half way through mine. :0 Dont expect much y'all.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    And I forgot to say - I don't think metro will be able to enter because he's on holiday in malaysia/singapore for exactly two weeks :(
  • Richie%s's Photo
    He gets back on the 10th.. i think he said? OR 15th...

Im kinda glad i got knocked out now, i would have no idea how to make a park look european :rolleyes:
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Sure aliens/martians could be in the future theme. It's pretty broad, just think about something futuristic.

I'm dead. Why, oh why did I end up against Natelox?

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Iris, if what ste says is true, don't! Just let people who got beaten fill in, IMO. Cos I want to play!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I think I got an idea, but I got Cork to deal with, so I may just try and find another... LOL.

Why oh why did I have to be a 7 seed?! :(

(I really can't wait to see all of these entries, as most of the selected ones are my personal favorite themes to see made)

I'm NOT doing PotC... in case you're worried. :p

It's totally my style... but I can't really think of a good ride idea to go with it. Though the theming would be easy... :D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Well if you think there'll be martian's around in the future, then why not :p

Croky, do you know something I don't? :-/ I don't read comic books at all, lol.

And i'm already doing a kind of comic related thing in my new park, so i'm running a little low on ideas. We'll see. Sounds cool, though.

Well, I was thinking that your style would be perfect for an off the walls, goofy, high energy comic book theme. Like... it's just perfect. Period.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    So if we find anything that's a comic we can do that?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Iris said something about 'looking for all sorts of interpretations' so i'm guessing it's pretty open!

And Croky - sure :p
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Looks like fun, although the Atlantis theme really isn't my style. I would have had a very fun time with the comic book theme, because I was already planning on doing a ride themed to "Like a Velvet Glove Cast in Iron", but maybe next round. Good luck to everyone.. I'm also in the process of moving out to school so I guess we'll see what happens.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Well. I'm going to Alabama on Thursday to see my older brother (who is finishing up his AIT schooling for the army) for roughly a week(give or take a few days), so I probably will be a litte crammed on time in this round. Oh well.
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    Do spiderman comic theme...

:bandit:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Well, this is going to be hard... I'm going away on the 12th, so i'll have to finish before then. And i don't have the most amount of time now to be honest... I'll do my best to get something in...

European Village theme? What were you thinking? ;)

By the way, Metro has 3 days to complete his entry when he gets back, he assured me he'll get something in...
  • Dixi%s's Photo

European Village theme? What were you thinking?  ;)

Oh, I smell ownage coming.
  • Turtle%s's Photo

Hell no lol, it's bloody hard!

I'm interpretting "European Village" to mean anything European, hopefully that'll be ok...
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well as opposed to non-european, i'm guessing yes :p
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Hell no lol, it's bloody hard!

I'm interpretting "European Village" to mean anything European, hopefully that'll be ok...

He's gonna build something Roman. ;)
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Wasn't planning on it, but that's not a bad idea. I wasn't going that far out of the box...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading