Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Round 2

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:

I... have not started.

Which is good for Titan, because my theme will need a lot of work. :(
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Just because the theme is European village, does not mean you can't push the boundaries of it. Past, present or future interpretations of a European village should all be acceptable imo. I picked a theme, but due to time constraints have done an about face and am now going with plan B. It's just something I feel I can do quality work with in a smaller time frame.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    a roman village sort of idea sounds european to me. You should do a french one that resisted the romans.. don't know what the part of france was called... but it's from asterix and obelix :D . heck, it'd fit the cartoon theme too.
  • Toon%s's Photo

a roman village sort of idea sounds european to me. You should do a french one that resisted the romans.. don't know what the part of france was called... but it's from asterix and obelix  :D . heck, it'd fit the cartoon theme too.

The Gauls! That's hilarious because that was one of the three ideas I'd narrowed mine down to. I used to love Asterix when I was a kid.
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    Any one doing Spiderman or Batman theme?..

:w00t: <-- batman :spidey <--spiderman
  • Titan%s's Photo

:lol:

I... have not started.

Which is good for Titan, because my theme will need a lot of work. :(

I haven't either... I don't think 2K3 was a good movie year for RCT... :p

I'm sunk. :(
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Seriously... you'd think it'd be fun to theme to Return of the King... but what can you do exactly? It either takes too long to do (i.e. building Minas Tirith) or would end up sorta crappy (Paths of the Dead).

So yeah... cruddy.

You could build an unthemed coaster over water and call it Finding Nemo! :p
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    you know, i think the rule still pretains to the entries supposed to be anonymous. half of the talking in this thread is ideas of what you all may be doing, whats a good idea, etc. I think that kinda stuff should really be kept unknown, eh?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    We're throwing each other off, silly!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

The Gauls!  That's hilarious because that was one of the three ideas I'd narrowed mine down to.  I used to love Asterix when I was a kid.

great minds think alike :D
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'd like to announce that I've started.

Yes, please hold the applause until the end.

Okay, that's now.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I would like to announce that I have started aswell.

And that mantis is going down.

That is all.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I would like to announce that I have finished the "started" phase.

And HeavyDevy will most likely win.

The End.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    ^I doubt it.

Mines done.
  • mantis%s's Photo

I would like to announce that I have started aswell.

And that mantis is going down.

That is all.

Ah, but on who?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Who said you can talk, bitch? Now get back to work!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm not going to make the deadline. :'(
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    You'll get recognition from an entry even if you don't win, don't enter just because you'll think you'll lose. If your just out of an idea, I know it stumped me at first, I'd suggest starting with Greek. Trust me when I say you'll make the competition worthwhile; please finish something.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I will say now that I will not be able to get an entry in. I left for holiday in Malaysia on 31st July and am back on the 16th. Giving me a whopping 1 day to complete my entry. My main apologies go out to Turtle and Iris because they are the people I am letting down the most. My apologies.

Metro

P.S. Having a great time in malaysia (in a dodgy internet cafe now) $2 for DVD's!!!! See you all when I get back
  • mantis%s's Photo
    When you go to Singapore, try and visit:

Jurong Bird Park
    Night Safari
    Sentosa Island
    Top floor of the round hotel (revolving cafe!)
    Ginza Plaza

and eat at as many hawker restaurants as you can, because it's the best food in the world (and cheap!).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading