News / New Element Gridiron

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

NE Fantasy Football

League ID: 333747
    Password: orbit

We're doing it for real this time. Fantasy football, the most exciting fantasy game in the world, and we have NE's own league. There will only be a maximum of twelve teams that can sign up, so it's first come first serve with an asterix. I'm only going to allow people in that I know are reliable, and that I think will stick it out. There will be weekly updates on the standings and everything so nobody forgets this league like the first time we tried a fantasy league. The winner will get a custom member title at NE3 (everyone is losing their custom titles...sorry guys), and they will be a lot harder to get this time around, plus an added NE park...whether that be a runner-up, spotlight, or group park.

The draft is very soon though because I wanna get this thing rolling!

August 12, 2004 at 9:30 Eastern Time PM
    I did that to try my best to help out the west coasters (ie Corkscrewed :p).

Good luck to everyone!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Is there any soccer ones that can be set up, that would be cool for soccer fans. Hate the word Soccer.

Football fans.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Finnaly somthing to do on NE besides build parks! :D I know I will be able to stick it out cause most of time this will be played I'll be at home on the computer.
    When exactly would this be played?(like time of day)
  • hobbes%s's Photo

Is there any soccer ones that can be set up, that would be cool for soccer fans. Hate the word Soccer.

Football fans.

Yes, please do that. :)
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    If I run out of time for school, I'll hand my team over.

And before I do that, it wont let me in? Stupid Yahoo. ???

EDIT: Aha. I got in.

And what happens if I have to miss the draft?
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    What? I lose my member title? But, but... I earned it. :'(

:D
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    All signed up and I lovew fantasy football so you can trust me I have already done 4 live drafts I actually had to make a new yahoo account for this league.
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    Awesome. Nothing like NFL season. Practically the only thing to keep me occupire on Sundays. Since my Jaguars should be going far his year, it would be my pleasure to beat you all in fantasy football at the same time.
  • vTd%s's Photo
    I'm playing on cbssportsline with my friends... but I'll do yahoo if it means beating the hell out of you people.

Is it an automated draft or a live draft?
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Nope. I've already got TNFF to care about.
  • mantis%s's Photo

What? I lose my member title? But, but... I earned it. :'(

:D

It's mine! IT'S MINE! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Actually Panic should have it, cos he nearly kicked my ass with his obscure wme-rct2-project-knowledge.
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    oh were doing a live draft?
    Anyway, i was in the last one, and was owning early on, but got owned by the end.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Orange Crush will once again rule the top of the standings...... until the playoffs like last year! I won't be there for the live drat but the computer can draft for me.
  • iris%s's Photo

Nope. I've already got TNFF to care about.

Then why the hell would you reply?
    And who is "Phil's Team"?
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Football fans.

Yes, please do that. :)

Yeh good idea.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

Then why the hell would you reply?
    And who is "Phil's Team"?

I'm just saying I'm no going on NEFF (:lol:)

Phil's Team was probably registered by coasterphil.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Well what makes you think I would care if you're not signing up?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    iris: cuz he's a self worshipping prick, like a lot of assholes on your forums :angel:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Signed up. My team is the Cougars(that is all I could think of so it ain't to original).
  • coasterphil%s's Photo
    Yeah, thats me. Feel free to bounce me out if someone really wants to do it but can't fit in.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading