News / New Element Gridiron

• Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    NOOO! I MISSED THE SIGNING UP!
  • Maverick%s's Photo

Be prepared to get whooped up by the Browns Xtreame... I am pyched up for this one and I hope I get accepted because football is my favorite sport and when it comes to football season I will skip out on work if I have too to see a game. I really enjoy FF and you guys would probibly be a great group to play with. I got my predraft list set up and im ready to start picking on thrusday. BTW when do we find out if we are accepted as a team since you said your going to be picking and what now.

BTW, go Cleveland Browns!

-XxCPFxX

You're a disgrace to Cleveland, the Browns, and Cedar Point. Grow up.
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo
    You dont even know me... So why dont you stop be a hypocritical bastard and learn to have respect for someone even if you disagree with someone. But apparently you to man enough for that. O well.

-XxCPFxX
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

You dont even know me... So why dont you stop be a hypocritical bastard and learn to have respect for someone even if you disagree with someone. But apparently you to man enough for that. O well.

-XxCPFxX

No one asked you, either.
    STFU BITCH
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    I can't keep trakc of how many topics Cedarpointfreak has said something stupid and then defended his comment with the exact same comment. Obviously, your doing something wrong. It's not the other people its you. So stop calling other people hypocritical bastards and grow up. Or even better, leave.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I have NO interest in American Football, so flame me for posting here if you want...but I just came here to say that last year, I was at a trade show in Vegas, and the FF had a convention at the same time...it was freakin' INSANE........everywhere you looked....400lb gorillas drinkin beer, fartin in public.....absolute mayhem....and that was just the wives!!!

OK, that felt good. Goodnight.

(I'll take my flame comments with pleasure, as long as they begin with.....YOU FREAK)
  • John%s's Photo
    YOU [XxCEDARPOINT]FREAK[xX]!!! :p
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I have NO interest in American Football, so flame me for posting here if you want...but I just came here to say that last year, I was at a trade show in Vegas, and the FF had a convention at the same time...it was freakin' INSANE........everywhere you looked....400lb gorillas drinkin beer, fartin in public.....absolute mayhem....and that was just the wives!!!

OK, that felt good. Goodnight.

(I'll take my flame comments with pleasure, as long as they begin with.....YOU FREAK)

Heh...yeah, there are some people who are super into it. Plunking down 40 bucks to play on ESPN's site, having entire weekends devoted to drafts, reading the Fantasy columns and sections in newspapers and magazines...there's a reason why there's a fantasy expert on ESPNEWS channel. It's all sad. This is a much simpler, less retarded version of Fantasy Football, here.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    so all of us who missed it are fucked.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Start another league. Nothing stops you. Hell, ask Iris what settings he used so you can maybe even compete.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Can't do this guys, I have too much going on. Iris, go ahead and delete my team and give the spot to someone.
    Well personally I dont care if you guys hate me... I didnt do anything wrong accept state an opinion. But whatever.

-XxCPFxX
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Can't do this guys, I have too much going on. Iris, go ahead and delete my team and give the spot to someone.

You can delete your own team.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Aw crap, the draft is tommarow and I am gonna be out doing stuff when it is going on.
    If I miss the draft does that affect my chances of getting?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Aw crap, the draft is tommarow and I am gonna be out doing stuff when it is going on.

Thats what your predraft settings are for, champ.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Thats what your predraft settings are for, champ.

Where can I find those? ???
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    REMINDER:

At 6:30 Eastern time, the draft is in less than 3 hours. If you want out, delete your team now*. If you want in, give it a shot if there are any open slots.

*That means you Silenced.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Yep...people get online.
    Ok the draft is at 9:30 right... well I work till 10 but will be home at 10! I have my predraft set up and everything so will I be able to join in at 10 or just have to go with my predraft the whole time?

BTW I am on break now at 8 so ill check here when I get back home... post links to the chat and draft room or whatever so I can get on when I get back... or PM it to me. Thanks!

-XxCPFxX
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Draft time bitches. 10 mins.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading