News / New Element Gridiron

• Jellybones%s's Photo
    I'm the defending champ, everyone.
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo
    Be prepared to get whooped up by the Browns Xtreame... I am pyched up for this one and I hope I get accepted because football is my favorite sport and when it comes to football season I will skip out on work if I have too to see a game. I really enjoy FF and you guys would probibly be a great group to play with. I got my predraft list set up and im ready to start picking on thrusday. BTW when do we find out if we are accepted as a team since you said your going to be picking and what now.

BTW, go Cleveland Browns!

-XxCPFxX
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I'm the Purple Swirl. Go me!
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Don't Yahoo do a FOOTBALL one? (soccer. although a disgusting word, hate to use it)
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    What's with all these brits dissin' the word "soccer"? I could find many british words that piss me off too. ;) Like, "colour" and "cheque".
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Some American words annoy too...liqueur,candy,trash
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    haha, lol. Alright guys.

I would like a Football one though, would be cool.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Soccer is a bad word? Eh?
    At any rate, if you want a fantasy footsoccerball league, you might want to start one yourself, I think iris has no interest in that kind of football.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Like ^ said, I don't think iris has any interest in football. And for the record, the British way of spelling it is futebol.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Like ^ said, I don't think iris has any interest in football. And for the record, the British way of spelling it is futebol.

Actually it's not, champ.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

Seriously kid, what the fuck are you on? That's not how the British spell it, otherwise Mort and Panoramical would of spelled it that way.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Whoops. I meant Brazilian.
  • John%s's Photo
    Because Brazilian is a language...
    "Futebol" is the Portuguese translation of soccer.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

No, you didn't. You just looked like a total idiot and now you're trying to cover yourself. It doesn't work, though.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I love NFL (considering I live in the UK I don't get to see much of it) and would sign up but I probably wouldn't stand a chance and the other reason is I have know clue how this works. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

...and he wonders why he has that member title.

Anyway, Iris, I dunno if you're still limiting it to 12, but you could increase the league size if more than 12 people want to join, then change it back to how many people have joined a few hours before the draft.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Damn, the league is full already? That didn't take very long... ah well, guess i'll have to just have 1 fantasy team this year.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Be prepared to get whooped up by the Browns Xtreame... I am pyched up for this one and I hope I get accepted because football is my favorite sport and when it comes to football season I will skip out on work if I have too to see a game. I really enjoy FF and you guys would probibly be a great group to play with. I got my predraft list set up and im ready to start picking on thrusday. BTW when do we find out if we are accepted as a team since you said your going to be picking and what now.

-XxCPFxX

Kick this guy out.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo

I love NFL (considering I live in the UK I don't get to see much of it) and would sign up but I probably wouldn't stand a chance and the other reason is I have know clue how this works. :)

I want in too, but I do not know how this works neither. It is full anyways. :'(
  • XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX%s's Photo

-XxCPFxX

Kick this guy out.

No one asked you... thanks though.

-XxCPFxX

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading