News / QFTB-X Not Cancelled

• iris%s's Photo
    To all the people that saw that thread earlier...you need not to worry for right now.
    I will be continuing the QFTB-X beacuse I really hate to bail out on a project, especially a project that I love as much as the QFTB-X. I will also be extending the deadline until the 18th (the absolute latest I possibly could with my moving situation) to make up for the time you might have wasted today not working. I will post who has gotten an entry in, and who have told me they are not participating in this anymore. There will also be a new standard for NE Parkmakers...if you are inactive, you are not a Parkmaker anymore. I will find someone who really wants the spot to take your place. NE3 will bring a lot of changes to the site...and either you're with it, or it's blowing right past you. No longer will I be the only one making this place run.

Anyways, without further hesitation:

Entries Recieved From
    Mortician
    Hevydevy
    ride6
    natelox
    Turtle
    JKay
    supertrooper
    Kumba
    Kevin
    Corkscrewed
    MightyMouse011
    Alec
    d4rkj4nu5
    Steve
    Scarface
    Junya Boy
    mantis
    x-sector
    MoonSpoon
    Metropole
    Titan
    penguinBOB
    Phatage

Those Who Are Quitting
    Twisted
    Toon
    aero21
    RCTNW
    deanosrs
    Everyone else seemingly
  • Rage%s's Photo
    Hey. Nice to see this thing aint cancelled. Its a great concept and some great work is being produced. Everyone has to blow off some steam every now and then, its understandable. So does this mean your staying?
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    That's good to hear Iris. I am really looking forward to the all the entrys in this contest to see what people can make with these challenges.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    You know, for a website that's about 0.3% female, there sure is a lot of drama around here. :lol:
  • aero21%s's Photo
    You can put me on the "unable to appear" list. I have had probably the most hectic and crazy two weeks, and it sacrificed all my time. I tried to get one together, but i fell short. Congrats to Jacko, if he finishes his.

My apologies.

On a good note, i will be going on vacation this week and i plan to work on Disneyland Utopia. If all goes well it will be released very shortly. Hopefully it will make up for my faild attempt at questing for the best.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Good to see this is going to continue. I thought QFTB-X would die and H2H3 would come early.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

You can put me on the "unable to appear" list.  I have had probably the most hectic and crazy two weeks, and it sacrificed all my time.  I tried to get one together, but i fell short.  Congrats to Jacko, if he finishes his.

My apologies.

No sweat, I understand. I have had quite a few hectic 2 weeks as well because I just moved into school. But I'm not letting that stop me from finishing.. too much effort put into it.

BTW, thank you iris. :)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I sure do understand where you were comming from before. Honestly, I don't understand all the talk I hear about NE not being as good as it used to. I for one, have been enjoying the site more lately than ever before. What with all the new contests, updates, ect. I have meant to say that many times before on other occassions, but my reclusivness has always gotten the better of me (and now it just sounds like a suck up statement :( ). I hope I haven't contributed at all... or too much, at least, to the laziness of the general populace.
    I look forward to the upcomming QFTB match-ups too.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Iris I'm sending you mine on the 18th being that that will hopefully be when I can finish it, or at least make it as complete as possible, I'm still in this thing. I'm actually still doing some research on mine, but I got some time to work on it between stuff tomorrow and wednesday. Thanks for the extension, it will really help.
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo

You know, for a website that's about 0.3% female, there sure is a lot of drama around here. :lol:

I think .3% is being a little generous, are there any besides myself and Mama Bear?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    It's good that you are still doing QFTB-X. You should still take a break from the site however, because it is causing way too much stress for you right now.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    There was Ello, but I think she's dead.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Glad to see this thing back running, and the site back under control really. I'm also glad to hear that some suggestions were taken about the inactivity of parkmakers and so forth.

I think NE3 will be great for New Element. Good luck with it.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    This is great to hear Iris, I'll be getting one in. (Which will complete the 2003 movie bracket BTW)

I knew this was just too good of a contest not to scrap, so thanks again for allowing it to continue.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, good. Now people can see how totally awesome my entry is... and maybe I can get best of genre this time. :D

Okay, maybe not, but perhaps I can beat Titan? Hopefully?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    My entry will be in, providing me uploading is successful.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    Toon -> Quiting -> O My FReaky God what are you doing man.... :'(
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    Great, Iris is back. I think changes will do us some good. We all need new rules around here. I think NE3 will be a success if everyone does their job and participates. :)
  • Steve%s's Photo
    iris, I sent you my entry like, a week and a half ago.

???
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

are there any besides myself and Mama Bear?

You forgot SoSweet.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading