News / QFTB-X Not Cancelled

• Jellybones%s's Photo

You forgot SoSweet.

We don't count people who aren't really members here.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

We don't count people who aren't really members here.

If she wasn't a member here, there wouldn't be this profile.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Total posts: 8
    Yeah. She doesn't really count.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    If anyone's been here for almost a year, and only has 8 posts, they really don't count.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Glad to see it's back up, it's really too bad Toon is quitting though.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    well. i just sent my entry in. 100% complete.
    i like it, i hope it goes somewhere to say the least :twitch:
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    So we have until tomarrow at midnight, right? I'll be putting the finishing touches on it tomorrow if so... could do it tonight if needed.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Im gald that qftb has not been cancelled i am looking forwars to many entrys and hopefully some good effort has been put into these parks to make it a good competition.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    I'm very sorry... I haven't even started mine, apart from some planning I did on holiday. I've only had 10 days with a computer, and added to that I've had to move house, shit myself about the prospect of my a-level results, and there's been a nasty addiction to texas hold 'em as well. I'm dissapointed myself, I really thought I could take dj down... but the timing of all these events has left me without an internet connection as well. My apologies again, I'm thinking of finishing off Akyantho though if that makes up for it at all.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^yeh, that post was by me. Didn't notice it was logged in as pana...
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Well that's a kick in the nuts. Especially for Janus. You two could have had a tremendous contest. I'm sure you had time to get some done. I've had 2 days to do mine and it's nearly done. Even if it does suck. Otherwise it's a bit of a let down to your opponent and to the competition/site/iris. Nevermind, you do have valid reasoning. I just hope that no-one else forfeits.

Metro B)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Literally, I had no time. Moving house is very stressful, I had to sort my own room out, and I'm still running a couple of jobs at the same time. I'm really annoyed that I didn't have time... even then, I haven't had an internet connection to keep in touch with deadlines etc. I really thought I could beat dj and then have a go at aero, but it wasn't to be. I'll be taking a major part in the pro tour though (given uni allows me the time)
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Toon -> Quiting -> O My FReaky God what are you doing man.... :'(

I was wondering the same thing. I originally put my money on X-sector but he's not building quite as nicely as I'd hoped, so I was thinking Toon could take it...

At this rate it will be one of four people that could win overall:
    Natelox
    Mantis
    DarkJanus
    Phatage

If it doesn't go to one of them I think I'm going to pass out from suprise.

ride6
  • Titan%s's Photo
    ^ I'm gonna try and sneak in there... LOL

But I think I blew that chance with my entry... sucks too... since alot of competition has dropped out.

Why did I have to be one of the people in the bracket where people finish stuff?
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    I feel your pain Titan. I feel it your pain.
    Look on the bright side, though. More entrys to look at!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

^ I'm gonna try and sneak in there... LOL

But I think I blew that chance with my entry... sucks too... since alot of competition has dropped out.

Why did I have to be one of the people in the bracket where people finish stuff?

So you don't win like a pussy.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Good to hear that it is not cancelled. I cannot wait to see the entries of those who entered.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I screwed up bad.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Do explain, mantis.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Entered, but badly unfinished. Oh well. It is my own fault.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading