RCT Discussion / RCTClub Switchage

• John%s's Photo

Okay, so.  Here's what I am thinking.

The whole deal with these clubs, right, they seem to me to be mostly all about the group parks.

So I was thinking.  People should make group parks, with people they want to.  Like, shoot an email saying, "Hey man, I like your style, let's make a group park."  And then that person will be all like, "Yeah, cool, I'll get ____ involved too."  Yeah, that would work.  And it wouldn't even involve RCT politics.

Yeah, I like my theory.  I should play this game or something.

Isn't that exactly like what iris did with the Collabos that are going on now? ;)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Okay, so.  Here's what I am thinking.

The whole deal with these clubs, right, they seem to me to be mostly all about the group parks.

So I was thinking.  People should make group parks, with people they want to.  Like, shoot an email saying, "Hey man, I like your style, let's make a group park."  And then that person will be all like, "Yeah, cool, I'll get ____ involved too."  Yeah, that would work.  And it wouldn't even involve RCT politics.

Yeah, I like my theory.  I should play this game or something.

Isn't that exactly like what iris did with the Collabos that are going on now? ;)

Hey, maybe RCT FUZION should take a hint or two!
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I enjoy myself more being in RCTFusion than I do not being in RCTFusion. Case closed. Critique. Start shit. In the end, I'm not the one ragging on people for enjoying themselves on an RCT message board. I'm not the one who's bitching about how someone "ruined" a club that isn't mine in the first place.

I enjoy being in RCTFusion. If any members of RCTFusion do not feel that way, then you need to really step back and take a look at your life. Why else would you be? What would have to be wrong with you?

I enjoy being in RCTfusion, and it is pathetic to try to get me to do otherwise.

Thanks for those who support the move, and to those who oppose it: you have a right to your opinion, you have a right to post your opinion, I have a right to disagree, and I have a right to not let your opinions influence my choices.

Good night.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Some people need to grow up
    Its 2 "rct" clubs joining...nothin major, just a silly idea in a game..yes a "game" !!!!

grow up
  • iris%s's Photo
    Deano, I have no doubt that this club COULD produce some awesome parks. But you guys have like 22 members...when I'd only say about half of them are really good parkmakers. I like SDI better because they only pick the cream of the crop for their club. They don't just swallow up any half decent parkmaker who can make a couple buildings here and there. I mean, from what I've seen...it just seems like such a more prestigous club then this "RCTFusion"...where there are some really not good parkmakers at all enlisted.

But....out of all the members you have, some of them together could make an awesome park. I just dont know what the hell everyone else in the club will be doing.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Deano, I have no doubt that this club COULD produce some awesome parks. But you guys have like 22 members...when I'd only say about half of them are really good parkmakers. I like SDI better because they only pick the cream of the crop for their club. They don't just swallow up any half decent parkmaker who can make a couple buildings here and there. I mean, from what I've seen...it just seems like such a more prestigous club then this "RCTFusion"...where there are some really not good parkmakers at all enlisted.

But....out of all the members you have, some of them together could make an awesome park. I just dont know what the hell everyone else in the club will be doing.

I can understand this vision, but I really want to take out the idea as a superclub. Indeed we're large and the skills are different but they are also diverse and maybe that causes the people to team up better. However I dislike the image that there are elite members and 'lesser' members. I take this club to have fun and not in the prestigious way. That effort is mostly put in solos anyway. It's however very nice if a group park turns out succesful.
    I also have a bit trouble calling SDI a club. I don't think a group of 5 members with only a park in progress should be called a club yet. I think this should be called a grouppark. Please respect this as my opinion and please don't argue about it. However I would like to see what SDI produces.
    I can only speak for myself, but to answer what the other people are doing: probably having fun as I do. So can we now just rest this issue please?

Tyandor
  • John%s's Photo
    Is there some magic number for a 'group' to be a 'club'? ;)
  • Titan%s's Photo
    ^ Not that I know of...

;)
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Titan, you liar. You know as well as I do it's six. SDI is only one member away. :SA:
  • John%s's Photo
    And here I was thinking that's what the merge was about.
    Come to find out, both 'clubs' were fine all along.

;) :p
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Mad Dawg....let it fucking go....

Jesus Chris. Putting SDI down by saying they only have 1 member does not make RCTF look any better. It just brings us down. Joke or not, it's fucking pathetic. Stop just making inane comments to try and glorify RCTF. People have fucking opinions and sorry to break it to you, they don't all match yours. The merge idea, I think, was good. That was until some people started to play the fucking hero and going against what they have been part of for ages. Why couldn't people just leave it be and let the parks do the talking. Putting down other clubs that some people think are better just makes you look weaker. RCTF has not got off to a good start due to some people, you included. Harsh? Yes, but it's fucking true.
  • Highball%s's Photo

Mad Dawg....let it fucking go....

Dude it was a joke. Good god....
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    It wasn't funny...
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Dude it was a joke. Good god....

As i said.

Joke or not, it's fucking pathetic.

• Highball%s's Photo
    You need to lighten up. Seriously. I have no hard feelings against anyone here, and the second I try to be myself you become a prick about it.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Seriously. I have no hard feelings against anyone here,

Don't even try that. I know forewell that you do.

So next time...I should sit back and let you bring RCTF down with your stupid comments? I think not.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Excuse me? You don't know if I harbor bad feelings to people or not. Look, man. We're in the same club. We don't need to be flaming each other to make a point. Let's just take a deep breath and chill, ok?
  • Metropole%s's Photo

Excuse me? You don't know if I harbor bad feelings to people or not. Look, man. We're in the same club. We don't need to be flaming each other to make a point. Let's just take a deep breath and chill, ok?

I can read your posts you know. But yeah, I'll drop it now. I can't be assed for this.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Well, I feel that I owe an apology to some people. First off, SDI, I was in no way meaning to diss you. That lame joke above was not a diss, but me trying to lighten up. Sorry if it came across as a bad comment about your club. I respect ya'll as parkmakers and I eagerly await your first park.
    To my fellow club members, I also apologize for making ya'll look bad. I didn't intend to, but I was caught in the heat of the moment. I know that's no excuse but it's all I have to offer really. I'll do differently in the future, promise.
    I joined RCTI and now RCTFusion because I wanted to work together with people and create awesome parks. This merger simply means I now have more people to work with. Sorry for the confusion or tension I may have caused.

MD
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    Group hug. :scarface:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading