News / Sydney's Lost Resort Sign-Ups

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'd have time if you started after QftB ended... and maybe gave a nice buffer after that as well. Just don't tell me to do any scenery picking, etc...
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I've already called no scenery picking and going last.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Sign me up...

If I'm good enough that is...
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Too bad the other collabo was cancelled... I'll sign up for this one.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Phil is available for this, if required.

On an unrelated note, I like the new:

Suggested Image Hosting:
    http://www.rctd.ft6.com/uploads/
    http://www.insomniac...rect/upload.php
    http://www.imageshack.us/
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Me, please.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    I thought I replied to this saying i'll sign up but somebody must of deleted it or i didn't post it.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    sign me up.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    hmm...why am I doing this..i wont get chosen..

Sign me up!..if you want too..
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I say we need CoasterEd in this somehow... even if he's just making a hut.

... a tri-dueling hacked hut that fires explosive missiles and sends out helicopters and lava bombs at each other and the queuers.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I'll start the chant....

ed, ed, ed, Ed, Ed, Ed, ED, ED, ED, ED, ED, ED, ED, ED, ED, ED....
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

... a tri-dueling hacked hut that fires explosive missiles and sends out helicopters and lava bombs at each other and the queuers.

how exactly does a hut duel?

mmm. maybe, maybe, maybe. I'd love to, but have no idea about having the time to. I'd love to make just a few certain key buildings (like a motion simulator with a nice queu/building etc.) on which i can concentrate a lot of effort, even with so little time, and not take ages and kill the project.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ed is mine you bastards!!!!!!!!!111!1 :birthday:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I'd like to participate in this. If you think I'm good enough then sign me up.
  • sloB%s's Photo

how exactly does a hut duel?

mmm. maybe, maybe, maybe. I'd love to, but have no idea about having the time to. I'd love to make just a few certain key buildings (like a motion simulator with a nice queu/building etc.) on which i can concentrate a lot of effort, even with so little time, and not take ages and kill the project.

You really should do an area.

I thought Lesheban Wilderness was just amazing. You really are one of my favorite RCT2ers right now.

DO IT.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    lol, I was going to say the same, slob. But as very few probably noticed, I'm trying to limit my worthless posts down to a minimum. But yeah, it would be great to see WME work on something in this, because as it is, some of my favorites are already working on this (sans slob, of course :p), which is just, awesome.

I'm also glad you didn't choose me (unless you're debating whether I'm good or not still, but I find that unlikely), because with this calibur of skill already working this thing, I would surely just make myself look silly by working on a map.

Looking forward to seeing this thing.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    sign me up. :)
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Exactly how big of an area would we get?
    Could you possibly give us a general idea on the theme/s?
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I would love to if possible.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

sign me up.  :)

Now, even if I could've ended up on it I would make a fool of myself with Toon and Toon Jr. here working their magic.

:D

Nice line up so far.

ride6

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading