H2H3 / H2H3 Teams & Draft Order (The Sequel)

• coasterphil%s's Photo

haha I'm better than you asshole

Have you ever posted anything here? I'm just interested to see what your work looks like.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Iris has a very solid lineup, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what Team TPM brings to the table. That roster sounds impressive.

It sounds impressive, but someone on our team has to work with MoonSpoon!
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    I wasn't really serious guys, but thanks for the props. That hotel got like 3rd or 4th I think...out of...five.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    And let's face it, you would have finished dead last had the judges not shown an obvious partiality toward rct2 entries :D
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    Exactly.

See, Micool knows.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

IIICons
    -Captain: Iris
    1.Toon
    2.natelox
    3.DarkJanus
    4.Blitz-sama
    5.Richie
    6.thorpedo
    7.maggi1703
    8.hobbes
    9.Valp
    10.Outlaw

wow
    im on a team. and a real good team. i really want to give my very best right here.
    if there'll be no trades i think we have a great team and a big chance.
  • Panic%s's Photo

It sounds impressive, but someone on our team has to work with MoonSpoon!

I will.
    Put all our bad eggs in one basket. :p
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    my team doesnt have ed or x or toon or natelox now, but we definately have the depth...all of our guys have something positive to contribute, much deeper than some of the other teams with like 4 good players and the rest meh.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Jebus check the IIIcons lol.

Is there any room left on the subs bench? I didnt want to participate straight away but if somebody drops out im willing to step in. I dont mind if I cant though.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

wow
    im on a team. and a real good team. i really want to give my very best right here.
    if there'll be no trades i think we have a great team and a big chance.

I wanted you on my team!!! *sobs*

I actually think you're the pick of the later round of the draft. I think you could do really well, especially if paired with a good person. :)
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Ok guys our team name is The Vehemences . :yup:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    ^^I agree with Corky. I was thrilled Iris picked you! Being able to create scenery is a huge upside for you as well. I have a hunch Hobbes will turn out to be a very solid late pick as well.
  • jon%s's Photo
    I got picked 45th..that's up by five from the last draft. No too bad IMO. I'm on a teram with some already proven, excellent talent and some peepz with great potential. Should be interesting to see how this works out. Look forward to it. Some of my fav parkmakers are on my team. Can't wait.
  • iris%s's Photo
    There's been another trade with the IIICons...this time involving Team TPM....and once again involving natelox who's already been moved.

Team TPM Gets: Natelox and Thorpedo

IIICons Get: Phatage and MoonSpoon.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    :D
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    TPMs team is going to RULE. go LL.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    If you look at the lineups for both teams, I think this trade is highly beneficial to both sides. Phatage fits in great with our lineup and Nate goes to the strongest LL team.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I got picked 28th, that makes me happy. :D

I am also in a group with some of my fav park-makers, the teams seem fairly split- this is going to be one hell of a h2h by the looks of it...

-X-
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

There's been another trade with the IIICons...this time involving Team TPM....and once again involving natelox who's already been moved.

Team TPM Gets: Natelox and Thorpedo

IIICons Get: Phatage and MoonSpoon.

Geez, Nate is getting passed around more than a village blunt. :lol:

Thank you... I'm here Tuesdays.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo

I got picked 28th, that makes me happy.  :D

I am also in a group with some of my fav park-makers, the teams seem fairly split- this is going to be one hell of a h2h by the looks of it...

-X-

Same here..although i wasn't 28th haha..I was 39th..

I agree that this will be a very good H2H, the teams are pretty even right now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading