(Archive) Advertising District / Project Logos

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    nice. still too BIG tho. multi LOL. 2 tile. :p

chop off the back end with your finger on the screen.

also, this is pushing it a bit but,
    maybe 1 square wide?.

edit:

look.

Attached Image: cb.jpg
  • CCI%s's Photo
    ^ I disagree, I think it's perfect size for what he's trying to depict.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    to defend my opinion all i can say is that burger vans/trucks dont take steroids in the uk? as ar as i know. :batman:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well, in America all vehicles are force-fed steroids and gasoline :p

Take a look at these pics and you'll see what I am going for. Also helps that the past few days I have driven past a few food trucks out on the road. I want the ones in Logos to look like they could drive from place to place and not just be scaled down versions of trucks.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I think highroller is right. y university has a street lined with food trucks and they are not that large. Just look at the size of the peeps, the truck is larger than one entire side of a road compared to them. I think it's just the scale of rct2. Either way though the idea is great and the screens are inspiring. Hoping for something larger than a teaser though :D
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Highroller, if you say it needs to be smaller, why don't defend your words and make a food-selling-truck at your favorable size, WITH all the detail Kumba has now.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's exactly what he did, Cena.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    the way i cut it down in paint is how id have it. it looks good. i might just consider building one in millwood. :)

EDIT:

Attached Image: VAN.jpg
  • Cena%s's Photo

That's exactly what he did, Cena.

Where is his food car then?
  • RMM%s's Photo
    ha, yea, shit. kumba, when your food truck is half as good as this...

Attached Image: ictruck.png

let me know.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    1. RMM
    2. Highroller (shit dude, the shop!!!!)
    3. Kumba (sorry!)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I guess this means I have been "owned" :'(
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    ha..its up to you obv what u stick with but i tried inforcing the 2 tile option.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Posted Image

First person to post what this is gets a tester version of the park! :<span class=kumbasgreen:' />
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Some kind of lock where the green thing is a key?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Schiphol Airport's second air traffic control tower, overlooking a green dog sleeping with his Action Man doll on a pair of pointy tits.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    My guess is it's one of the stautes to the scientists mentioned earlier in this topic. Which one... I'm going with The Alfred guy.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Could it be the extinction of dinosaurs? Or well, the discovery of how dinosaurs became extinct?
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Is it Galvani making frog muscles move with electricity?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    lmao... no one is even close, but these guesses are hilarious :lol:

Hint: It's in the Physics area, yet actually has nothing to do with Physics, but the guy standing in front of it does.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading