General Chat / NE's Great Sexuality Survey

Are you heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual?

If you're interested in women, do you prefer boobs or butts?

What are your favourite female body parts? (multiple answer)

What do you like most in faces?

• Liampie%s's Photo
    :)

I picked heterosexual and boobs.
  • posix%s's Photo
    can i have "face" please ??
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    Boobs and butts equally me. Women are more than just boobs and butts though.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yeah, i gotta say, i'm not interested in the rack or ass unless she is hot in the face area.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Yeah, gotta watch out for butterfaces...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I also think asexual shouldn't be a category. If you are asexual you still generally have a preference to a particular sex.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I added two questions.

edit: shit, I can't vote. How can I reset the polls without redoing them?
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    I like all female body parts. You should have put an answer saying all.
    As for the face. A girls eyes attract me alot. Especially if she has fuck me written all over them and shes looking my way.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Liam I think you will need to discard the topic poll and re-do it. Thats the only way of 're-setting' it.
  • Luketh%s's Photo

I like all female body parts. You should have put an answer saying all.
    As for the face. A girls eyes attract me alot. Especially if she has fuck me written all over them and shes looking my way.

Hah, I selected every single option for the "which part(s) do you like" category, except for the last one of course. I also picked eyes, too. I like your style, highroll3r. Good man.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    LOL i was thinking about doing a topic for this. But for some reason, i can never vote...
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Homosexual: 2
    I'm not interested in woman: 2
    I don't like any female body parts: 2

Okay okay, we get it now Liam and Louis. You don't have to yell it from the roof tops.
  • CoolCody%s's Photo

Homosexual: 2
    I'm not interested in woman: 2
    I don't like any female body parts: 2

Okay okay, we get it now Liam and Louis. You don't have to yell it from the roof tops.

Um I'm pretty sure its me and louis :)

And I'm very proud of it.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    HANDFS
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Why is this a topic? O_0

So random
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I don't get why you have butts and legs separate. I very rarely see a chick with a nice ass that does not have nice legs and vice-versa, they work with each other.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I'm an ass man, but that's only if you give me the option of boobs or ass. As for the other options... There's nothing sexy about a neck, but the shoulders and collar bones, absolutely. Small of the back. Freckles drive me insane in the best possible way. But the eyes are what sell it... the bigger and darker the better.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    ...you said ass :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Freckles drive me insane in the best possible way.

:kiss:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Bloody love freckles.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading