General Chat / NE's Great Sexuality Survey

Are you heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual?

If you're interested in women, do you prefer boobs or butts?

What are your favourite female body parts? (multiple answer)

What do you like most in faces?

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'm not mad on freckles.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ass and legs all day for me... thats the area to pound out. tits are tits, but a girl with a nice set of meaty thighs and a thick ass... mhm
    -JDP
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Red hair... does it for me every time.
    And blue eyes and I'm putty in their hands.
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    It's a shame there isn't a "Smile" option in the "What do you like most in faces" bit. I find a genuine, happy smile to be the most wholesomely attractive feature of a person.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    1. heterosexual
    2. i like both equally (surprising coming from the black guy right? :D)
    3. face/legs/butts/breast
    4. teeth
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    roomie, I think a beautifull blend of dark brown and red hair is the best ever, I mean SO FREAKIN HOT, the reason why I think Hayley williams is so damn hot aswell, but also amazingly blue eyes. Ok I'm not gay in any way or by any means but jared leto has to have the blue-est eyes I've ever seen and it's like he looks right through you, if I'd see a girl with that type of eyes... melt
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Face and hair > Legs > Ass > Breasts

Eyes are best.

Generally not a fan of freckles tho.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Hayley williams

yes.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    My girlfriend has the most beautiful legs I have ever seen, so i'm kindof partial to legs over boobs right now lol.
    Her collarbones and hips are flawless as well.

But nothing compares to a girl's face in my opinion. Eyes, lips, and SMILE are my favorites:]
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Not that anyone cares but for me I adore men that are fairly tall, skinny, auburn hair & straight looking.

But I don't think anything really matters, it's just who you connect with rather than what you find most attractive.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Lips, smile, eyes, and teeth are definitely first. I think waist has to come next, then legs, ass, breasts. I'm not too big on freckles, redheads, or blue eyes- light brown-skinned girls knock me out.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    Mmmmmmmm, Eva Mendes.........those latino girls are stunning.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo

Not that anyone cares but for me I adore men that are fairly tall, skinny, auburn hair & straight looking.

But I don't think anything really matters, it's just who you connect with rather than what you find most attractive.

So you want a guy who looks straight? so you're the girl? ;)
  • musicman%s's Photo
    What? Haven't you seen his avatar? :p
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Yeah, Louis avoids the mound in more ways than one.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    asking who the girl is in a gay relationship is like going into an asian restaurant and asking which chopstick is the fork.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Huh? Someone's gotta take it and someone's gotta dish it out. We're not talking about those people born with no genitalia or born with both. Being gay is a subcategory of 'sex'. (All this admonishes SSSammy and his post. If you think it doesn't make sense, do you think being gay does?) No offense to gay people. I'm weird... and the Earth is nothing but an abused planet by the retarded human race.

I think we're all 'wrong'.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    0-o
    . Louis is a homosexual

Or he just stuffing around
  • musicman%s's Photo
    There's no secret about it; he's acknowledged it himself many times.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Huh? Someone's gotta take it and someone's gotta dish it out. We're not talking about those people born with no genitalia or born with both. Being gay is a subcategory of 'sex'. (All this admonishes SSSammy and his post. If you think it doesn't make sense, do you think being gay does?) No offense to gay people. I'm weird... and the Earth is nothing but an abused planet by the retarded human race.

I think we're all 'wrong'.

Claiming that gay sex is one way or the other is as short-sided as saying that your sexuality is based entirely on your gender, and so much less hot.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading