(Archive) Advertising District / Leon's stuff [RCT2 & RCT3] - Baroque.

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    That's hands down the best NCSO out of either of the two games... incredible man.

-Josh-
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    wow, thanks people!

In the meantime I've been working on the vekoma Flyer I posted earlier:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cya!
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

wow, thanks people!

In the meantime I've been working on the vekoma Flyer I posted earlier:

Cya!

Though the wood paneling for the station should be lighter, it some really great screens.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    We obviously know what your commenting on Shotguns? You don't have to quote the post right before yours unless your going to scrutinize something that was said. :rolleyes:

Looks great tho leonidas. Nothing as architectural as your previous posts, but the support work is good, and the station is pretty clean and realistic (the wall color looks great to me). I like that you don't build with peeps because they absolutely kill the atmosphere in RCT3.
  • leonidas%s's Photo

Though the wood paneling for the station should be lighter, it some really great screens.

I'm afraid there is no lighter color for the brown, only white, or yellow or something.
    And thanks!

We obviously know what your commenting on Shotguns? You don't have to quote the post right before yours unless your going to scrutinize something that was said. :rolleyes:

Looks great tho leonidas. Nothing as architectural as your previous posts, but the support work is good, and the station is pretty clean and realistic (the wall color looks great to me). I like that you don't build with peeps because they absolutely kill the atmosphere in RCT3.

Haha I agree, the peeps look really awkward, other than RCT2 peeps, although those are very childish and communist (lol).
    Thanks for the compliments, I like doing something else for a change!

Something I'm working on: (still very much work in progress)
    Posted Image
    I know it's quite different, but I'm having more fun building than I've had for a long time.
    It is meant to be a distorted image of a church, with a focus on character, movement and vividness.

Cya!
  • Ling%s's Photo
    So long as you know what you're doing, dude, because I have no idea.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Very interesting, Very abstract... I love it.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo

I like that you don't build with peeps because they absolutely kill the atmosphere in RCT3.

Haha I agree, the peeps look really awkward, other than RCT2 peeps, although those are very childish and communist (lol).

but the peeps in rct3 are geniuses! fuck those little retards in the first two games. they could get lost in a toilet bowl. and the peeps do all kinds of realistic things in RCT3 making the atmosphere better imo. seriously, what do they do in LL and RCT2 besides eat, shit and puke. besides, i like being the god of my own planet eorth and the universe in RCT3, the peeps are there for my own personal amusement. and i like that my peeps can even fall in love with each other and kiss, then you could drown the boy friend just to be a dick. doesn't matter, they'll still come to my park, bow down, and worship their god, FantastiCo.

RCT3, where peeps do more than eat, shit and puke.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Haha, they are smart, but ugly as hell and really cartoony. They are fine as 'minions' though.
    They thing is, not even my paintings have people in them, somehow I'm not interested in that kind of interaction.

Just because Fantastico kicked this thread, I might as well show what I'm busy with:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's a collaboration with NGT (he did the main hall above).

Enjoy!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Gorgeous. Great duo right there.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Wow, this is Beautiful!
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Stunning work, leo! Great stuff!
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    looks great. all ur screens are amazing, bud.
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Can I haz ur babies?

Seriously, this stuff is beyond what I thought was possible with RCT3. Eff the haters that tell you "you could do better" and "too many textures"... WTF does that even mean? I've never played RCT3 before, and I know it'll be a handful to pick up, but you just made me buy it.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Everything in this topic is fantastic.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That Rivendell is so perfect. Best version ever made in all three games, easily.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Okay, that's it. I just reinstalled RCT3. Which are the good CSO databases these days?
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Haha, glad you're giving RCT3 a chance. Just look around SGW: http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php

I could send you my collection of CSO if you want?
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

Okay, that's it. I just reinstalled RCT3. Which are the good CSO databases these days?

CS Depot
    The CS Depot of SGW. :rolleyes:
    RCTGo is a good site too.
    RCT Go
  • Casimir%s's Photo

Haha, glad you're giving RCT3 a chance. Just look around SGW: http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php

I could send you my collection of CSO if you want?

Yeah, I still kind of know my way around the shyguy stuff... But if you could send me a list with the CSO you guys use for your projects, I'd be delighted! =D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading