Related Games / Project RCT3

• Kevin%s's Photo
    Hey.

I decided to try to make PoD in RCT3. So far I think its going pretty good. I'm also not into RCT2 much anymore and I'm only playing it to work on the collabos. In RCT2 PoD will most likely never see the day of completion.

.....BUT, I'm trying my best to bring in all the details in this park from RCT2, into RCT3. While it's not exactly easy, I think the results so far are incredible.

Heres what I've completed so far that is worth showing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
    *This pic is still missing some details and some walls are missing.....

If for any reason I lose this park or experience lag, then I'll do this in RCT2.

....comments?

EDIT:

Heres an early pic of the Atlantis area....

Posted Image
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    The first screen is just....wow.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Haha, those parrots are an awesome touch.

I like the foliage too. nice overgrown feel.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    not the same detail level but what are ya gonna do..no custom objects!
    I think it is pretty nice actually!
    But are you going to finish it in rct2?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

I decided to try to make PoD in RCT3. So far I think its going pretty good. I'm also not into RCT2 much anymore and I'm only playing it to work on the collabos. In RCT2 PoD most likely never see the day of completion.

^ I doubt the RCT2 version will be finished.

Holy shit, those screens look amazing. I don't know if it's the graphics or skill, but whatever. Those screens kick ass.
    That first screen and the atlantis screen are my favorite.

You need to finish this.
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    What's the invert called? I like how it seems like a huge beast rampaging over the mountain, you know, like for a stroll in the morning sun. Pretty interesting so far.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wow... all of that is regular scenery from RCT 3??? Impressive. I've not even begun to check out all the scenery in there. Awesome stuff! Looks like the Arabian theme is amazing in this game!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    ^my thoughts exactly.

i'm still at the part where you just realize you have to search for useful stuff in each of the different "themes" =/..

very impressive looking stuff.
  • Anolis%s's Photo
    No! :(
    please don't stop playing rct2
    It's so much better than rct3. And PoD(rct2) is one of the best advertised parks.
    Anolis
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    ^wow
    wanted to say exactly the same thing.

the screens look great tho...

Wick
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

No! :(
    please don't stop playing rct2
    It's so much better than rct3. And PoD(rct2) is one of the best advertised parks.
    Anolis

Hello.

I think Kevin has found his calling...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • rK_%s's Photo

The first screen is just....wow.

my thoughts exactly.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    The first four screens are brilliant. Best I've seen in RCT3 so far. GREAT job so far, I can suggest aboslutely nothing that would improve it. But I love the atmosphere and I love the foliage and overall feel of the way architecture works with each other.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......wwwwwwwwwwwwww.......wwwwww

talk about BEATUIFUL. This, definitey has an immculate atomsphere.

Your landscaping does not look half-assed or crumby at all. This is just spectacular.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    The graphical style of rct3 just looks really garish. I love the coasters, but all the architecture i've seen, although accomplished i'm sure, lacks the veneer of rct2 architecture. It'll take more than what i've seen to convince me, anyway. I much preferred what you were doing in the rct2 Atlantis area to anything you've shown here.
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    Wow. Amazing work. Although I'm disappointed that PoD (RCT2) won't be finished, this will be sure to make up for it. This looks to be my most anticiapated RCT3 park yet. No suggestions. The atmosphere is wonderful. Keep it going...
  • Anolis%s's Photo

Wow.  Amazing work. Although I'm disappointed that PoD (RCT2) won't be finished, this will be sure to make up for it. This looks to be my most anticiapated RCT3 park yet. No suggestions. The atmosphere is wonderful. Keep it going...

Sorry, but I can't see atmosphere in this. I think in rct3 atmosphere is a foreign word.
    But for rct3 the park is awesome :D
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    It's a very nice attempt...obviously i haven't seen the RCT2 version, so i can't really comment on the similarities, but everything there is very nice indeed.

I love the last screen, beautiful. And the foliage on the buildings actually works here.
  • iris%s's Photo
    The RCT2 version of this was better in every way.
    I myself am not a fan of RCT3, and have not, nor will not buy the game....which will obviously prevent there being any RCT3 updates at the site. Sucks that we just lost the best rct2 upcoming parkmaker to play this crap game but oh well, thats how it goes I guess.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Well alrighty then.........I guess that ends my reign of contributions. I should also probably start thinking of places to "debut" Enchanted Kingdom (the thought of RCT2.com makes me cringe).

Or, I could just put it up for download on my soon to be launched personal RCT archive.

I think your park looks pretty cool Kevin. Some of it feels like you're trying to force RCT3 to be RCT2, which seems wrong. Nevertheless, keep churnin'.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading