(Archive) Advertising District / Project Anarchy (Whoever has the latest version...

• GigaForce%s's Photo
    Add me to that list plz.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Who wants this next, because I've got it and need to know who to send it to.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Isn't there a list somewhere?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    If you're done with the park, DaBug should get it next. His e-mail is in the readme file. Which also means it's time to start figuring out who can go soon. Who wants it after DaBug?

PS- Check the first post for the activity list (ie who's going next)
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    Yeah.. Problem :p I'm in Rome next week so can't go next week.. could you move me back 1 week...

Sorry, bad planning from my side >_>
  • postit%s's Photo
    Rome...Lucky guy. :yup:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Alright, so who's ready to go on Monday then? Micool? ride 6?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I can take it on monday, sure. :)

My main project of the moment will be done before then and I'll be home the following weekend to get some real building in. :D

ride6
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I know I'm not on the original list, but I'd like to participate.

I'll take it any week day from here on out.

midnightaurora@hotmail.com
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Alright, ride6 you'll get it next. DaBug will be after you if he's back next week and then Midnight Aurora. Oh, and when you're finished ride6, can you send me a copy of the park too? I haven't seen it since I sent it out and I just want to see what the progress is.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'll do that whenever I get it.

Whoever has the park now should send to:

ride6_rct@yahoo.com

Because I don't have it yet. If you're just putting in some finishing touches of your own that's quite alright.

ride6

EDIT: I got it now. Thanks
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Shit, sorry, i've been busy all day. I just got on after about 15 minutes earlier. But it should be in your inbox now.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Okay, I sent it to both Ed and Dabug...

I think that's what I was supposed to do. :-/

ride6
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    I got it, will start working on it later this week.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    ...Anything happening on this?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Yeah, and Ed, what do you think of the coasters 2nd half?

ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You're supposed to get it MA. I sent DaBug a message about it yesterday but I haven't heard from him yet. I'll give him a couple more days to come through, if not I'll send you the latest version I have.

Oh and you actually finished RRP's coaster ride6, not mine. I didn't build a coaster yet myself. But I like what you added to his stuff. And the coaster is pretty cool.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    thanx. Really that was RRP!? Jeez, you two could've really cleaned up together, it would've mixed really well.

ride6
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    Sorry bout not sending earlier, but I had a lot of trouble (still have) with my computer, and a lot of homework next to it >_> I haven't done anything in the park yet, so if you (ride6) could pass it on for me I'd be grateful.

Again sry...
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    That's alright. You can still go later if you'd like, but it could be awhile before it makes the rounds.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading