(Archive) Advertising District / Project Anarchy (Whoever has the latest version...

• Ride6%s's Photo
    ^did you sent it to MA? Parce ca je sais je ne fait pas. lol, I mean because I didn't.

ride6
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    *sigh* No... I haven't gotten it yet. Ride6 and/or Ed, you both have the latest version, so send away.
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    I finally got my comp running again so I sent it on.. I suppose last week will be a 'lost' week and midnight will have to send it on after coming week?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Alright, it's time to get this back on track. I updated the first page with the list of everyone who has agreed to participate. We definately need to have a couple people on the queue list at all times. So for those people who haven't had a turn yet, who's ready to build something in the park? Hopefully something big. :)
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    Well, when I looked there wasn't particularly much space left. I'd consider making this a double-mapper.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    I could build something.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

But that's not a problem, because I have an extra LL disc. In fact, I can come over some time and install it for you and you can keep the disc. No problem.

So what's your excuse now? Mr. Radikal  :p

:'(

i guess you got me now, ed :twitch:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

Well, when I looked there wasn't particularly much space left. I'd consider making this a double-mapper.

Really? When I saw it there was a ton of space left.

Janus, would you like to go next then?

Blitz, I'll add you to the list. Can I add you to the queue (ie are you ready to build something now)?
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Sure, I´ll go next. For how long do I get to keep the park?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    sure thing ed, put me in the queue (atleast, I HOPE nothing comes up :lol: )
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You'll get the park for one week. Blitz, I'll put you after Janus.
  • REspawn%s's Photo

Really? When I saw it there was a ton of space left.

Janus, would you like to go next then?

Blitz, I'll add you to the list. Can I add you to the queue (ie are you ready to build something now)?

I suppose it really depends on whether people will build another 2-3 huge sprawling coasters, or whether they just build, say, a ferris wheel.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I wouldn't make this a double mapper, if there isn't much room the people will just have to be creative.

Also I think it might be an idea to put everyone into the queue so there is always someone next and if they can't take it just move onto the next in line and then go back to them later. Anyway I can take it whenever.
  • DaBug%s's Photo
    I can still be on the reserve list if nobody is there to take it.. After all I didn't do anything on my own turn due to computer problems..
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You're probably right TPM. There's no limit to how many people can be on the queue. When you are ready for a turn, I'll add you to the queue so we can make sure this keeps moving along. Check the first post again for the updated activity list. I put the current rotation order at the top.
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Ed, add me to the queue.[/font]
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You know this is the LL park right?
  • artist%s's Photo

You know this is the LL park right?

[font="arial"]of course, i play LL too.[/font]
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Alright, just checking. :) I'll add you after DaBug.
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]Thanks Ed :) [/font]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading