Pro Tour 2 / The Pro Tour 2

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I would imagine humor would play a big part.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Omfg Kumba, you better not be doing humor.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Um.. How large of a role will humor play in the funniest ride/park entry?

Considering it's called FUNNIEST Ride/Coaster Entry, I'd say humor plays a pretty large part.
  • postit%s's Photo
    Ok then. I'm out. :(
  • trav%s's Photo
    I think I have enough for one last round...
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo
    Do you mind if I accidentally put some rides in from the expansion packs? I hope it doesn't matter. It's a really funny park.
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^Yes, I think it would, because (correct me if i'm wrong) I think Iris doesn't have the expansions.
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo
    What if I included the rides?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    If the expantions were installed when you created the bench you'll be DQ'd anyway. Sorry man, it happens.

ride6
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    you can go back to the scenario editor, un-check them, then rebuild whatever rides you lost. that's what i did with my ozymandias design concerning the scenery and such, but I only did that because I wanted it to be different and stuff, and because I'm wierd like that.
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo
    That sounds great on paper. The only problem is that I've got thirty rides, fifteen of which are coasters, and I'd just made it out of an old park. That means I didn't save the landscape thing. It's got some great dirty jokes, and I might as well release it in the parks district. It would have one by a long shot, too. I'll submit it in anyway to see if I can get into the bonus round.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    you load the saved game in the scenario editor, silly. and what kind of park has 15 coasters, seriosly? if you really want to make it happen, save the coaster designs and stuff.
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo
    I just tried that and it didn't work. My game wigged out on me when I was saving the designs. I'd have to redo the whole park and there wouldn't be enough time. I hope I make it into the bonus round. I'm still submitting it for that purpose only. After the contest, I will post it in the Park releasing forum and if I didn't include your name in the park, you will enjoy it a lot.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I sent in my bonus round entry... hmm doubt I could get a good quality funny park done in the time given now. I guess I gotta keep my fingers cross thats its enough! ;)
  • postit%s's Photo

I just tried that and it didn't work. My game wigged out on me when I was saving the designs. I'd have to redo the whole park and there wouldn't be enough time. I hope I make it into the bonus round. I'm still submitting it for that purpose only. After the contest, I will post it in the Park releasing forum and if I didn't include your name in the park, you will enjoy it a lot.

Um...I don't think you understand that it will still be DQ'ed...and you will lose automatically.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Just to let you all know, Iris has had his computer back for a while, so you don't have to PM me about sent submissions anymore.

Thanks to those who have though. Just letting the rest of you know.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    im your daddy
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just sent in my funny motherfuckin entry :D [/omgkumbaenterdthatPT2!!!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :0 @ a name added to the "in" list that was on the decline one

??? @ another name
  • postit%s's Photo
    Toon! :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading