News / H2H + NE Awards Ceremonies!

• Kumba%s's Photo
    I sorta agree with you TPM, but I think the site being down ment there could not be after awards "suprieses" or something, so in that case I can see it being canned. Last night was not what I expected, thats for sure.
  • Nic%s's Photo

445pm -Oh, and by this time, nic has changed his name about 250 times.

what.

:[

it was the only way of talking seeing as +m was on.

GOMARSHY|Nic
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    I was "GOMARSHY|Silenced" for a while.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    true.

:D @mantis
  • iris%s's Photo
    :lol: @ TPM
    chill out and shut up.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

:lol: @ TPM
    chill out and shut up.

HEY-OOOOOOOOOOOO
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Uh, they are pretty much the oscars of NE. That's the whole point...
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Yeah, but seeing as the awards failed so miserably, shouldn't you just release the names of the winners now, and try to do better next year? Or not...
  • iris%s's Photo
    We'll probably try a ceremony once more. If that doesn't work then we'll do basically what you said.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Don't have triva again tho, that would be showing off :p
  • iris%s's Photo
    Na no more trivia. I already proved my ownage.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

We'll probably try a ceremony once more. If that doesn't work then we'll do basically what you said.

Sounds good. Any time time after 4:00 this week is good for me except Saturday(Unless it is after 8:00 midwestern time) because I work till 7:30pm midwestern time.
  • petrov%s's Photo
    its impossible for all to attend at the same time, so wouldnt it be better to put the awards on the forum, that way everone can catch up on the latest news, and give their replys to the matter in hand when they have the chance.

At least with the forums you know you have 100% reliability.

thats my opinion, yet im just a silly russian whos had too much vodka. :SA:
  • Ride6%s's Photo

its impossible for all to attend at the same time, so wouldnt it be better to put the awards on the forum, that way everone can catch up on the latest news, and give their replys to the matter in hand when they have the chance. 

At least with the forums you know you have 100% reliability.

thats my opinion, yet im just a silly russian whos had too much vodka.  :SA:

No, the forums go down quite a bit too.

The other thing is right after the awards the winners are posted on the boards anyway, the cermony itself is just like one big chat party and thankfully it's restricted so that an announced award can be seen easily.

It's fun, and that's the whole point of a game right? Fun?

ride6
  • petrov%s's Photo

It's fun, and that's the whole point of a game right?  Fun?

ride6

i wasnt saying i disagree with the way its done, just expressing an opinion as to how more people can be involved with the party.

Having fun is the whole point of the game,

but from what ive heard, the 'party' wasnt that fun as expressed by jkay's schedule of events.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Just wondering.. when are the NE awards?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Soon, I would think. But we still gotta work out which day and time would be the best.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Soon, I would think.  But we still gotta work out which day and time would be the best.

So wait, were actully going to have a ceremony?

Sundays and Mondays are good for me or anytime after 4pm any other day.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    saturday 3pm (german time) would be perfect for me. ;)X
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    wednesday through friday sometime between 2am-5am would be great for me since I'm obviously important and this site revolves around me do you think maybe you could schedule the ceremony solely around my schedule cuz that would be great

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading