News / H2H + NE Awards Ceremonies!

• Kumba%s's Photo
    most award shows are on sundays or tursdays I think? my vote wendsday, something exiteing mid week.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    It doesn't matter to me, as long as its next week :p Exams start the week after.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Anytime after 11:00 PM EST is good for me. I don't get out of work until around then, despite the fact that we close at 10:00.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I don't mean to be pushy, but was ever decided how or when the NE awards would be presented?....I'd really like to know so I don't miss them. :)
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Wow. I never noticed this thread until now. I should pay attention to the news more.

And JKay, it'll be in chat.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Ya know, if this is never going to be decided then lets just release them like the H2H3 awards.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'm good with monday, wendsday-almost eternity. Cedar Point Tuesday. :)

ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    You know without triva and the H2H awards its gona take a lot less time, maybe do it at 6 or 6:30 (EST) and try and get more people from the UK, tho then its bad for the west coast, unless its a weekend *shrug*
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

then its bad for the west coast, unless its a weekend *shrug*

What do you mean, bad? 6-6:30 on the East Coast is 3-3:30 on the West Coast, and everybody is out of school.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    ^ Peak hours of work.

Is this thing ever going to get underway?
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Of course not... which is why I voted for them to just be posted... but everyone insisted on a chat... stupid cunts...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    even if we had a chat, iris would still post them. so chat is like a perk, almost! :D
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Not if it takes 20 years to set up a chat...

The thing is a chat is complicated, a post is simple. If they just post them we could have the results 5 minutes from now, while with a chat it could take, well, who knows how long it could take? And most people would miss it anyways...
  • iris%s's Photo
    Take it easy guys. Nothing's gonna happen until my computer is working. I'm currently on my moms computer which doesn't have RCT, doesn't have the awards results, doesn't have mIRC, doesn't have the graphics for the winners, and doesn't have anything else. Once I'm back on my machine I'll announce the date of the chat since I'm not even 100% sure when I'll be back on mine.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    Now that you're back on, when do you, think it'll happen?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading