Pro Tour 2 / It Begins...

This topic hosts comments for 9 parks(View Parks)
  • mantis%s's Photo

Nice read, Iris.

I wouldn't call myself a favorite, though. I'm just an overrated gimmicksmith. ;)

You get points for lack of sleep, though! :D

Well maybe i'll get my laptop sorted, maybe I won't. I, too, hope I do.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    amazing this is already at page two

i guess i'm at least as motivated as all the others.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    What's going on?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    As of now, I'm really wanting to enter, but still unsure whether it will be possible for me to do so.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    eh?

:spam:
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Nice read Iris. A bit over-positive, as in you picked about 5 people that are going to win this thing, but nice. yes. Sneaky bastard trying to get all of us motivated. I'm on to you! *)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Hey I picked one favorite...I just said 5-6 people had a great shot at winning.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Great read. I'd be motivated if I wasn't already motivated... by something else.

But anyway, should be cool stuff. My favorite quotes:

31.RRP - In terms of talent, the single best player of RCT in history imo. Better then SA, better then Mala, Nevis, Fatha', mantis, Ed, X, Joe Holland, Buster, etc. Unfortuantely...he can't finish shit. He couldnt even finish a guest spot in a park. I can just about guarentee there won't be an entry from him so no need to even bat an eye at his name on the lsit.

Ouch. :lol:

40.X250 - Another frontrunning non NE parkmaker. He just came off a tough loss in the bonus H2H round where he put up a good fight against Corkscrewed singlehandedly, but ended up taking a 20 vote loss. Still, the mini showed just how far X250 has come...easily one of the best themers of all non parkmakers and right now one of the best 2 non parkmakers IMO along with Steve. Really wants to beat his friends Artist and Kumba...and he's got the talent to do it.

I'm flattered. Losing by 20 to me means they put up a good fight? AWESOME! :D
  • X250%s's Photo

I'm flattered.  Losing by 20 to me means they put up a good fight?  AWESOME! :D

Oh, oh... Thank you! *snaps fingers and walks away*

-X-
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    So there could be as many as 42 people entering this thing? Yikes. It's going to be very tough to crack the top 10.
  • postit%s's Photo
    I give up.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm kind of relieved that I didn't get in because there is no way I would have been able to pour my heart into a Pro Tour entry like this during school. Yes it took that long, and maybe that confirms that I'm one of the slowest workers?

As for the layout, it's a very realistic one. I rebuilt it several times. I guess the second half was a little awkward. (I didn't want to directly rip a B&M Floorless.)

Oh yeah, I was going to submit this for the Funniest Park, but I realized it was more of a quirkiness, than funny. Whatever.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Congrats to the contestants. I'm definately looking foward to several entries in this PT.
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    Well, i tried...
    congrats to everyone entering.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Phew, just got in by the skin of my teeth. Overjoyed at having been handed a place, but I cut it thin. Sorry for the disapointing PT2 entries, I promise I will prove myself for the actual contest. I just wish I had more time on my suspend to actually earn my place in the contest more convincingly.

Thanks Iris

Metro B)
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Want a surprise?

If I enter, it will be RCT2.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Want a surprise?

He's lying, everyone.

Anyway. Good luck. I will enjoy watching since I don't bother to make shit in this game.
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo
    that makes me sick, postit deserved that. i looked at that park and was just in awe. it was incredible, by far my favorite prelim entry.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Other close contenders: Master Jay, tracidEdge, yyo, Geoff, and RCTNW.

Well, at least I was close. :)

Congrats Steve, Metro, and Chapelz, and good luck in the main round.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Want a surprise?

He's lying, everyone.

Anyway. Good luck. I will enjoy watching since I don't bother to make shit in this game.

Actually, no he's not. BGSS seems to have exhausted him of LL ideas. :lol: :p
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    A BIG congrats to my good man Steve. Wonderful, lovely job. You make everything look so placid, and easy. I don't know how you pull off such serenity, creativity, and simple beauty in your work. Well deserved. Can't wait to see what you do with your final entry.

Congrats to the bonus spots as well. I'm happy to see who I wanted to see get in. Good picks Iris!

And finally, I was in disbelief to see my name even get considered for a bonus spot. Cool stuff. :D

Alright, let's get this party started!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading