Pro Tour 2 / It Begins...

This topic hosts comments for 9 parks(View Parks)
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I'm not saying I wouldn't take the money coz I'm actually in quite a bit of debt at the moment, I'm just saying that I personally won't be playing to win the money, I'll be playing to try and beat the others in the competition and to enjoy myself in a competitive environment as well as trying to make the best possible work within the deadline.

Metro B)
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Can't wait to start... I have a very good idea for the PT2... ;)

~Jazz~
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    Excellent read Iris....

You surely know how to motivate people to turn something in exciting and also get those of us who just like to hang around really excited about this contest.

How long will everyone have to build? If you posted that, I'm sorry, I must have missed that part.

Can't wait to see what everyone does and I hope Mala sneaks in something last minute :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'll assume it'll be the usual three months after the bench is released... which means four months as the deadline approaches and people bitch. :D
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Bench is released tomorrow, right?
  • sloB%s's Photo
    i definitely wanna enter but this is pretty shitty timing.

i got an application to fill out and 4 ap courses to worry about.

i'll see if i can pull something together, but i know it's gonna be a serious stretch.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    ^ditto
  • chapelz%s's Photo

I'll assume it'll be the usual three months after the bench is released... which means four months as the deadline approaches and people bitch.  :D

Good to hearw we are keeping with tradition.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

i'll see if i can pull something together, but i know it's gonna be a serious stretch.

4 ap courses?!?!??!
    Jesus Christ! You're gonna die, man! I don't even have room in my schedule for 4 APs!
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo
    well im kinda dissapointed for not getting through, but like postit, i probably wouldnt finish a park anyways. some of my current favorite parks were from the last PT so im eagerly awaiting the finished parks, good luck to everyone.

and as for this round, i found postit's to be one notch ahead of all the other entrys. i wasnt impressed at all from steve's entry, i dont find wooden coasters to be impressive in the first place, plus there was very minimal theming.
  • sloB%s's Photo

4 ap courses?!?!??!
    Jesus Christ! You're gonna die, man! I don't even have room in my schedule for 4 APs!

4 ap courses, an honors course and english. and in between that, i'm applying to penn.

should be an interesting fall to say the least. but after all that's over (and really while it's going on) i'll get to party it up. senior year's really gonna be the shit.

seniors '06 mothafucka's
  • Steve%s's Photo
    so. can we expect another toon workbench, or what. :)
  • Metropole%s's Photo

so. can we expect another toon workbench, or what. :)

I can't imagine how awesome that would be
  • artist%s's Photo
    me neither
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    You can expect another bench with Toon scenery...
  • JKay%s's Photo
    ^I sure hope so. An RCT bench without Toon scenery is like a Coke without Rum in it. :)

Holy shit is this gonna kick ass. The greatest RCT contest ever, and I'm gonna win it. :p
  • artist%s's Photo

You can expect another bench with Toon scenery...

ok now im super excited. just post the damn bench already!
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Sorry guys, I have nothing to do with prepping this bench. However I agree with the release the damn thing already sentiment!
  • artist%s's Photo

Sorry guys, I have nothing to do with prepping this bench.

:'(
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

^I sure hope so.  An RCT bench without Toon scenery is like a Coke without Rum in it.  :)

damnit jkay, grow up!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading