General Chat / Fall Out Boy Concert Tonight

• GigaForce%s's Photo
    Was Fucking Rediculous. And that is all.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I've never actually heard the music of this "Fall Out Boy," but based on their description in Friday's Boston Globe and the fact that they played at that shithole arena in that shithole city of Lowell on a tour sponsored by Nintendo, I'm thinking they probably suck hard.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    I knew a band about 5 years ago called "Fall Out Boys."

They were so much cooler.
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo
    Yep, Fall Out Boy fucking suck.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i have to agree.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Faggots. Fuck this community.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I'm going. Later.

PS you are all cool cause you are so indie, yay for you
  • trav%s's Photo
    FOB rock.

End.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Heh I went to see Bloc Party last night. They were great.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Actually, Fall Out Boy are pretty good. They're sort of like one of the lesser Emo / Power Pop bands on labels like Polyvinyl, or Jade Tree, etc, only with much better production, and much larger fanbase. Nothing amazing, but if they came on the radio I wouldn't turn it off.

However, considering they're playing arenas, you're probably paying too much! Way too much.

As for Block Party, well, they're just a band that's really "cool" to like now, but in a few years will be totally forgotten, and probably forgotten first by those who "love" them. Like, for instance, "Young Marble Giants". Who remembers them? I only know them because they had a song that gets covered a lot by bands I love (Galaxie 500, Belle and Sebastian), but they were apparently quite something once upon a time...

Again, nothing amazingly good, or terrible, but not worthy of the hype.

Oh, well.
  • ECC%s's Photo
    everybody at my school likes that song.
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo

Faggots. Fuck this community.

What did you expect? Us to all hump your leg because you went to see some band?

FOB rock.

End.

Yeah, well you like Evanescence and My Chemical Romance so you have no room to talk.

PS you are all cool cause you are so indie, yay for you

Doesn't mean we're cool, just means we have a good music taste.

I went to see them about two weeks ago and the show was pretty good. A bit disappointing, they didn't play Luno.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    you're so full of shit it's hilarious.
  • trav%s's Photo

FOB rock.

End.

Yeah, well you like Evanescence and My Chemical Romance so you have no room to talk.

Whats wrong with Evanescence and MCR?
  • MachChunk 2%s's Photo

Whats wrong with Evanescence and MCR?

emo. lol, helena!
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo

you're so full of shit it's hilarious.

See, but, there are so many better metal bands than Mastodon.

Like, most other metal bands.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Fall Out Boy sucks.

In my opinion.
  • Geoff%s's Photo

Fuck you, and fuck your awesome concert tickets. I missed tickets to their show in Hollywood. Would have been golden. I'm seeing Franz Ferdinand tonight though. Still not Bloc Party :\
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

What did you expect? Us to all hump your leg because you went to see some band?

FOB rock.

End.

Doesn't mean we're cool, just means we have a good music taste.

I went to see them about two weeks ago and the show was pretty good. A bit disappointing, they didn't play Luno.

Okay, you're kind of a pretentious indie fag. We're not all like this guy, honest.

I should probably mention again that I had no idea who Fall Out Boy was until I saw that article in the Globe Friday. Maybe I will check them out because, you know, if Gardner digs them, they must be good.

But if you're in the Boston area (hint!) and you want to see some real artists go see The Slip at the Somerville Theatre on November 11. What a great fucking band they are.
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo

Okay, you're kind of a pretentious indie fag.  We're not all like this guy, honest.

Sorry, sometimes my music taste does the talking and not my brain.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading