General Chat / Fall Out Boy Concert Tonight

• mantis%s's Photo
    Well they played Luno last night :D And The Answer for an encore!
    Awesome.
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    Did you get there in time to see Panic! At The Disco? They're great live.... oh yes. CD <3
  • Micool%s's Photo

Did you get there in time to see Panic! At The Disco? They're great live.... oh yes. CD <3

good call. I'm going mostly for Panic! At the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, and Fall Out Boy. The Starting Line and Boys Night Out are the bands who you pretentious indie fags should be despising.
  • ECC%s's Photo

Sorry, sometimes my music taste does the talking and not my brain.

my mouth talks for me
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo

good call. I'm going mostly for Panic! At the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, and Fall Out Boy. The Starting Line and Boys Night Out are the bands who you pretentious indie fags should be despising.

Panic! At the Disco and Motion City Soundtrack are good. But Fall Out Boy I just can't stand. Haven't heard the other two.

my mouth talks for me

Phew, glad to know you don't talk out of your ass.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Panic! At the Disco and Motion City Soundtrack are good. But Fall Out Boy I just can't stand. Haven't heard the other two.

The other two basically sound like Fall Out Boy, except they take themselves seriously, their lyrics are boring, and they whine like little girls.

ps I hope no one is judging Fall Out Boy solely by "Where is Your Boy Tonight" and "Sugar We're Going Down", because, they're not bad songs, but I could definitely see how there might be a misunderstanding here.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I have a feeling I saw MCS about 2 and a half years ago at a punkfest. Not sure though.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo

EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT

Boys Night Out has a girl in their band. How can you still name the band Boys Night Out? lol

Starting Line was just horrible.

Panic at the Disco was sick, Motion City was sick, and Fall Out Boy was far beyond amazing.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    sigh. i find it funny that so many people in this world argue over music. people like what they like and that is that. you cannot argue against that.
  • cg?%s's Photo

Maybe I will check them out because, you know, if Gardner digs them, they must be good.

Most definetly. Only I don't "dig" them, I just said they were good, and they are. A on a 1 - 10 scale they're a 6, maybe a 7. Nothing awesome, but nothing shit either.

sigh. i find it funny that so many people in this world argue over music. people like what they like and that is that. you cannot argue against that.

That goes for any argument, really. I do it because I find debates fun! Remember how I started a flame-war topic at Danimation!?!? Wasn't that fun? Everyone flaming everyone in a massive whirl of flaming goodness! The memories...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i just think music is the worst one to fight over, movies, though, are more acceptable.
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo

i just think music is the worst one to fight over, movies, though, are more acceptable.

Well, couldn't that be the same argument? When it comes down to it it's personal taste even with movies, yes?
  • Micool%s's Photo
    okay, glitch, i know i'm pretty hard on you sometimes, and it's not that i don't like you, but i really think you need to sit down and figure out who you are one of these days. look, to summarize what just went down:

Steele: Yep, Fall Out Boy fucking suck.

You: i have to agree.

Everyone else: blah blah argue argue

You: sigh. i find it funny that so many people in this world argue over music. people like what they like and that is that. you cannot argue against that.

dude. wtf. come on now.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Micool you're the man.

Oh and btw: That concert owned so much that we're going to the Providence show
  • Steve%s's Photo

But if you're in the Boston area (hint!) and you want to see some real artists go see The Slip at the Somerville Theatre on November 11.  What a great fucking band they are.

Hm. Maybe, but I just got tickets to see Franz at the Orpheum. Wanna come? :p
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    i was just joking, man. :)
    fuck, i do not even know who they are.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Hm. Maybe, but I just got tickets to see Franz at the Orpheum. Wanna come? :p

That's next Saturday, isn't it? Hmm. I might be going to Boston just for shits and giggles that day, maybe if I feel like listening to music I don't really like much anymore I'll stop by the show. =:-)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

See, but, there are so many better metal bands than Mastodon.

Like, most other metal bands.

fuck that.
    also, quit being such a douchebag.
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo

fuck that.

Okay, Patrick.
  • Minnie_the_Moocher%s's Photo

fuck that.

The employees at Hot Topic called, your Tripp Star Stud Pants are going to take a little bit longer to come in, they just aren't able to get your size quite yet.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading