Ask the Experts / Kumba's Hack Tips

• Levis%s's Photo
    you can try to build a track trough another track if you use banking etc.
    as long as you dont have 2 pieces of the same track on each other it could work, it that isn't possible you have to use the dual station hack indeed.

http://www.nedesigns...ck:duelstation/

here is the tutorial for that
  • Cyrbuzz%s's Photo
    Hi, I'm new to this board and have a problem. I tried to merge tracks as you have explained and still have not had any success with it. I am using the 8cars trainer and having no luck what so ever. When I set the trainer for raise/lower and push apply, nothing happens. I know this topic has been explained to death, but I really need help. I tried to find the SOB trainer but the link to it from this site comes up page not found. Please help me if you can to master this so I can really take my game play to a new level. Thank You.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    did you select the right alternative colorscheme and did you paint the ride in that scheme also?
    and did you select the right ride
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Using an older version of 8cars might work.

-disneylhand
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Can someone teach me how to do a vertical lift hill on a Maure Sohne X-Car?

I am a noob aren't i

By the way i have * cars.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    http://www.nedesigns...ki/winhack:into

good luck.
    the tutorials should explain everything.

if you don't feel confortable by using hex editing you could use the 8cars version 1.32 and give the track you want a alternatice color scheme and than use the troggle chain option to give it chain.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Thanks, ill try!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    New very impotant problems, im not sure if this hould happen, but my Zero clearancing does NOT work:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does this happen to anyone? Cos as you can see i have restored the clearances and it still stuffs up!

Also i tried the toggle chain for the vertical lift but when i test i scroll down on the little menu bar thing to train 1 but it is faded and you can't click on it, and no train leaves the station. Also the train box where you few the trains brings up an error trapper when i click the box, Help!

Edited by Goliath123, 28 July 2008 - 03:39 AM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Use 8Cars 1.21
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    All i can say is thanks!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    New problem when i try to zero clearances but it just sudenly gives me an error trapper
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    Try using 8cars version 1.302 - it seems to be the most stable, haha!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Where can i get it?
  • QWERTYkid9111%s's Photo
    I had this same problem. Yes, it's supposed to look like that, but when you restore clearances, it should all go back to normal. Are you using Vista? That was my problem. It works fine on XP.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Big problem about 30 secs into the game i get an error trapper and i have rct2 reliable running!
  • Levis%s's Photo
    you have it in a savegame or in the game it self ?

btw here you can download the 1.302 version of the 8cars trainer

if you don't see the rides etc in the screen try using this version. if you really want to use the troggle chain option restart rct2 and see if that helps if not you have to instal the no cd crack cause probally you have a language/version of rct2 which is slightly diffrent and in that way bugs with the trainer (the 8cars trainer is officialy only compatible with the english/UK version of rct2).
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    it only happens in the save game.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    probally you made a hacking error in your savegame.
    take a previous savegame or look for the problem. probally this is a ride which is on boathire that crashes or something which is made invisible which can't be invisible.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    i have hacked rolleroatsters on boathire so i think it might be taht
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Sooo any idea what to do if, after creating an invisible ride track (river rapids), I accidently create a ghost track on a section of invisible track? Getting rid of the ghost track is easy, but then part of the invisible track is gone and the ride will crash. Im unable to rebuild the track because it is set on crooked house. And I really dont want to do the whole damn thing over again.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading