Pro Tour 2 / Submitted Entries:

• iris%s's Photo
    This is truly pathetic.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Next year maybe blacklist the people who win prelims and don't enter the final, its a real pain for the people who they place second to, like if Trav was in im sure he'd enter the final.

Get it togeter, please.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    *sigh*
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    If you ask me, I'm still excited. There's already Kumba and Jazz in. There's also the possibility of JKay, ride6, Corky, X250, Xcoaster, Old Red, and cBass. That's enough for me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    We had 42 possible entrants.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Phatage is almost certainly entering as well. I'll get my entry in pretty much at the last second. At the current rate it is moving along quickly enough to make it with some careful black tile use.

ride6
  • trav%s's Photo

Next year maybe blacklist the people who win prelims and don't enter the final, its a real pain for the people who they place second to, like if Trav was in im sure he'd enter the final.

Get it togeter, please.

View Post

If they let me in now, I'd still be able to get something in for the final lol.

This is kinda disappointing though, with the possible drop outs and what not.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Well i think there wil be more entries, they will just be last minute.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    This is so depressing. I wonder about the turnout if there wasn't an extension.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    ^Jazz and Kumba.

I get the feeling RCT2 is dying off...

This sucks.

-ACE
  • Panic%s's Photo
    How about letting Trav enter for the hell of it?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    alright, Trav, you've got three weeks.

corkscrewed02 (10:59:50 PM): let Trav enter PT2
    irisne24 (11:00:05 PM): ok

Auto Response from corkscrewed02 (11:00:05 PM): Colin Mochrie is my hero.

corkscrewed02 (11:00:11 PM): lol
    corkscrewed02 (11:00:12 PM): seriously?
    irisne24 (11:00:34 PM): why not
    corkscrewed02 (11:00:46 PM): just confirming

Lets see what you can do.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Awesome! I don't expect a whole lot considering the time left, but it should be interesting to see what you can do.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Go Trav!

Expect my entry next week iris.

-X-
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Haha, awesome.

I hope trav does well.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    I like the way he gets a chance but other people dont.
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^How many prelims did I submit to come 2nd people who aren't gonna enter? Eg, Leighx...

And thankyou Cork and Iris for this chance :D. I need to get down to work though.

Edited by trav, 08 January 2006 - 11:11 AM.

• CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Why the heck are people getting depressed now?? I can see the argument, but let's keep a few things in mind:

1. The due date is January 25th, not any earlier.
    2. This is a contest to see who can build the BEST parks.

Therefore, doesn't it make sense that people would spend every waking minute they have to work on the park before the due date? Why send it in early, when there is ALWAYS something to improve? And by the way, that last part is true. Unless you are satisfied with EVERY single square of land in your park, then there is no reason to send an entry in this early.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Im glad trav's in. Its great that he's got a chance. Im looking forward to seeing what he's going to come up with. Good luck.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    wow. cool trav's in. Good luck dude and most of all have fun :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading