Pro Tour 2 / Submitted Entries:

• cBass%s's Photo

I think this year we will end up with a better winner then last year

Only if I out-do myself again.

*smack*

(and it's than)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Well, if the rest of you guys who think you're "worthy" or whatever and are mad that you're not in the PT2... how about submitting something for the site?  Ya know... a park, or a Design?  I mean... those work too, and you get your own page!

View Post

i did!
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    I'd send in a design if I thought it had a chance and NE produced something other than designs.

But I'll send one in later anyway. :p
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

You know it mite sorta be a good sign only 2 entrys are in so far coz its gona result in stronger entrys if people take their time and try their hardest. I think this year we will end up with a better winner then last year, not as many entrys tho, maybe like 12-15.

Also yes the first sentance is coming from entry #1, but I just wanted it out of my way, ah you'll see soon ;)

View Post

They'd be hard pressed to beat BOMB.

Anyway, uh... go trav.

Yea.

:mantis:

-ACE
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well im just trying to be optamistic coz atm everyones like "Fuck, Jazz is gona win it"

I don't really "want" cBass topped, but if someone could (himself inculeded) that would be something to talk about.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I have an uber design in the works. Unfortunatly the landscaping is proving to be a mother of a son.

I dont think this year will produce better entries at the top end, but overall most people have improved, so you would expect the general entries to be better. Then again im not entering this year, so the quality will obviously be lacking. :D JJ :p
  • deanosrs%s's Photo

I posted an opinion, that I later realized was absolute bullshit, that DeanoSRS should have been allowed in bonus instead of Micool after submitting five prelim entries and getting second place twice or three times, an opinion born of a lack of appreciation for the LL entries in the prelims; and the powers that be were almost convinced.

Hi.
    Actually, Out of the 3 entries micool submitted, I placed higher than him in 2. The 3rd category I did not enter. In addition I placed 3rd and 4th in other categories that micool didn't enter. I should have clearly been given the bonus spot instead of micool, which iris later, to his credit, realised and gave me a chance to enter, but only a week or so before deadline.

Just to set that straight.
    Bi.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Still, I was given the place because people liked me, and they thought you were a douchehead.

Edited by Micool, 11 January 2006 - 07:32 PM.

• Turtle%s's Photo
    *BLAM*

Sorry deano, but that was the sound of you getting shot down.
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Still, I was given the place because people liked me, and they thought you were a douchehead.

View Post

If that was the real reason, I am even more puzzled-disappointed by the supposed quality that NE is said to have than I was before.

( so I think this is more ÿour "wishfull thinking" than it is ""the trutht")
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Actually it's both, but the post was meant to be taken humorously by everyone except deano, who was supposed to be offended by it.

In English speaking countries, we call that "trash talking."

;)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Heeeeeey Emergo not cool you weren't there :(
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Actually it's both, but the post was meant to be taken humorously by everyone except deano, who was supposed to be offended by it.

In English speaking countries, we call that "trash talking."

;)

View Post

Thanks for explaining, I had not got that!
    (sorry to Micool)

I will buy a new trash can now and hopefully start to use it in the right way :lol:
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I got the place anyway in the end and couldn't be arsed with it, just wanted to set the record straight from panic's post.

As far as I'm concerned... a put in a good hotel entry, the quality of which might have won a couple of other rounds, and it beat micool's into the ground anyway, as most people at the time agreed.

Edited by deanosrs, 13 January 2006 - 01:14 PM.

• Richie%s's Photo
    Deano the park you had for pt was wicked, but you wanted to keep your ideas for port haven so you gave up :lol:
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Due to school and other shit(SAT courses, 210 on the PSAT, etc.) I will most likely not beat the deadline but I will release it when it is finished but do not expect anything before March. Will most likely have to finish it over Spring Break. I would like to say sorry to Iris for this because he gave up a spot for me and I just did not come through. GL to Trav he deserves it.

Edited by chapelz, 14 January 2006 - 01:44 PM.

• posix%s's Photo
    same here, i want to finish the project but i know i won't match the deadline.
  • Phatage%s's Photo

...210 on the PSAT...

View Post

I was unaware that that took up any time ;)

Mine will most likely be complete for the deadline.
  • Micool%s's Photo

I got the place anyway in the end and couldn't be arsed with it, just wanted to set the record straight from panic's post.

As far as I'm concerned... a put in a good hotel entry, the quality of which might have won a couple of other rounds, and it beat micool's into the ground anyway, as most people at the time agreed.

View Post

Fuck you, that shit was one of the best, most intricate things I ever made. That was during the era of RCT2 awe, nobody would have voted for my entries. iris let me and darkfire in as wildcards because we played LL. I seriously hate the RCT sequels so much.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Whoa there, people! Use the P.M. function if you want to start a flame war. Also, 210 on the PSAT's means you really ought to be working harder in school.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading