Pro Tour 2 / Submitted Entries:

• Dixi%s's Photo

Also because it's fun to see entire parks vanish with the click of the "See-Through Scenery" tab.  :)

View Post

:lol:

I must appologise for my last post, upon reading it again, I've realised it was slightly OTT.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    No, that was my bad. I needed a bit of a self-check. :)

Edited by Panic, 17 January 2006 - 02:58 AM.

• cBass%s's Photo

Also because it's fun to see entire parks vanish with the click of the "See-Through Scenery" tab.  :)

And now a lot of the land disappears too. If you have the yellow grid land type underneath it's exactly like ending a holodeck program.

Posted Image
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    I've completed and sent my entry..
    It was quite a pleasure to work on this park, and I hope it shows..

SF :)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Thanks SF! Entry recieved.
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Perhaps if LL players would actually move on and play the newer game, despite the fact that would mean they'd have to relearn aspects of hacking and actually, shock horror, use building pieces to build buildings rather than lumps of land, paths and rides, perhaps rct2 or even 3 would be a bit more popular and you'd have more than a pitiful 3 entries into your current pro tour.

are you still here
    as previously said. for us that do its more fun. more of a challenge and our heritage.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ... and I still don't understand how he thinks rct2 isn't popular, it's the main game here. Hell, rct3 is almost played by more people here than LL these days, so those are obviously the words of a pathetic person who is still holding a grudge after a year.

Edited by OLE, 21 January 2006 - 02:21 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo

. Hell, rct3 is almost played by more people here than LL these days

View Post

i doubt it.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I DID say almost. Although Meretrix and Kevin do come to mind. Plus new people like costor and others play it. But yes, it was a stupid thing to say, since not many people here like it (including me).

Edited by OLE, 21 January 2006 - 03:08 PM.

• killing_moon%s's Photo
    Hahaha. A massive 4 entries. I don't need to say anymore.

ps. you're not going to make me go through all my accounts I have here are you? cos I'm not even started yet.

It is fun provoking these responses. It's amusing how sensitive you all are to the inevitable death of NE. If I were u, just close the site now and save the embarassement of a pro tour with about 6 entries.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Im sure the entries will be alot more, even if there was only 6 entries they'd still be good ones. Obviously there will be more and so what if the turnout is'nt that big this year but all players have improved even more over time so it does take a while for most to get the quality they want and the quality this site deserves.

I know the pro tour's going to be good this year and im waiting for a few entries to come flooding through the night before, in my recolection it happend last year so yano.

If you don't like the site thats fine, you might as well just not post then if its that bad.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Deano chill your beans son. Its not neccessary to come bashing the site. I know the real reason your upset is cos that fucking piece of shit team you support lost the Manchester derby anyway. :lol: :p
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

Finally park 9 in.

View Post

Meaning there were 15 parks sent last PT in the last 3 days (deadline was june 2nd, there was also an extension of 1 month last PT)..
    If that's also the case this year we will have 19 entries, pretty good imo...
    I think the total entries could be more though, but everyone has to step up..

So Deano, I wouldn't say NE is dead.. Seeing recent activity (designs, walkthroughs, spotlight/runner-ups) I think it's more the opposite..

SF
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    minus the entry i sent in, alongside i'm sure a lot of others. anyways, more will come, but i doubt anywhere close to that many will..
  • JKay%s's Photo

Hahaha. A massive 4 entries. I don't need to say anymore.

ps. you're not going to make me go through all my accounts I have here are you? cos I'm not even started yet.

It is fun provoking these responses. It's amusing how sensitive you all are to the inevitable death of NE. If I were u, just close the site now and save the embarassement of a pro tour with about 6 entries.

View Post

Wow deano, you've sunk to a all-time new low. Congratulations.

Do this community a favor and just get over the fact that you didn't make the cut for the first pt and you are still bitter about it. Grow up.

Anywho, I'm counting on at least 10 entries, maybe even 15-20. Eitherway, it should be fun.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'm thinking at least 10-15. Probably not more than 17 or 18 but the quality will be incredible. I don't think we'll have a single "bad" entry in the whole mix.

All the parks will start pouring in between about 10:00pm Tueday until the deadline. Maybe a couple shortly after (by minutes or hours in the morning), those will probably be accepted as well.

Yes Deano the end of NE is unaviodible, as is the eventual end of this planet, but there's no saying that it's coming anytime soon. This could well be the gasoline to the smoldering coals that is NE. Or it could be the last great achievement. Either way don't be dissing the PT because it's going to be good.

ride6
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    It doesn't really matter if Deansquat is right or not, he's an asshole for putting it in the words he's put it. He's so called 'not interested' yet comes in here to tell us we shouldn't be either. If NE dies on us a lot of us will be sad and 'Killing Moon' seems to enjoy nothing more than figuratively hitting us when we're down. Deano is at the floor of my house, and i live downstairs. He won't be getting any lower than this.

Realistically for the contest, i think we won't get more than 10 entries. When and if we do, i'll be very happy.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    hopefully all (probably only a few, though) of the people who've accepted, yet not said anything here since, will bust out some kickass entries. that would be great.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    After the deadline... when will the entires actually be judged, and available for download?
  • iris%s's Photo
    Titan...you're entry had an invalid data and I couldn't open it.
    You still have plenty of time to finish it, not sure why you even tried to submit the entry at 85% when you still have time to complete it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading