Pro Tour 2 / Submitted Entries:

• chapelz%s's Photo

I was unaware that that took up any time ;)

Mine will most likely be complete for the deadline.

View Post

It does it fucked up my Saturday ;)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wait, 210 on the PSAT? Holy shit, did you get EVERYTHING wrong? This further supports my idea that everyone who plays CSS is a retarded 16 year old.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    210 out of 240 its like 97 percentile and national merit scholarship worthy. Its roughly like getting on 2100 on the new SAT or a 1400 on the old. And no not everyone that plays CS:S is a retarded 16yo just the majority. You also have stoners too like SA. :birthday:

Edited by chapelz, 15 January 2006 - 02:42 AM.

• deanosrs%s's Photo

iris let me and darkfire in as wildcards because we played LL.

View Post

Exactly, had shit all to do with your rct abilities.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well it did help that they were both pretty kick-ass, but whatever.
    Good luck everyone.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Actually Deano, Iris was the only one that had any sort of sense. Iris wasn't biased towards LL; almost everyone else was biased towards RCT2, because it was a new game. Recall that RW placed first over a much better darkfire entry in the movie round simply because he used pillars in a way that hadn't been done before. Recall that El Dorado beat Maui Xtreme Resort in H2H2. Iris was completely fair in his judgment, and he only looked biased towards LL because so many other people were biased towards 2. It was all relative.
  • iris%s's Photo
    thanks^

Entries list updated.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Ten days left and only 3 entries recieved... wow.
  • Dixi%s's Photo

Actually Deano, Iris was the only one that had any sort of sense. Iris wasn't biased towards LL; almost everyone else was biased towards RCT2, because it was a new game. Recall that RW placed first over a much better darkfire entry in the movie round simply because he used pillars in a way that hadn't been done before. Recall that El Dorado beat Maui Xtreme Resort in H2H2. Iris was completely fair in his judgment, and he only looked biased towards LL because so many other people were biased towards 2. It was all relative.

View Post

:lol: That is such a hypocritical post. You the most biased LL player living, give it a rest man. Maybe people were, as you put it, "biased", because in their oppinion the parkmaking was actually better in the RCT2 park. You dont even try to appreciate things in RCT2, you just cut straight to the 'LL PWNZ U 4 LIFE' argument.

IF what your saying is true, that whoever it was got through simply because they had used pillars in a 'new' way, then I admit there was some fucked up judging going on, I mean come on, pillars? Who actually gives a shit about pillars? :lol: It also proves the point that 'concepts' are getting more priority over really good parkmaking simply because its innovative, its such an annoying stance. But I guess its a popular oppinion so what ground do I have to argue?

Anyway, no matter how much you preach, when you start ranting on that all LL parks are better than RCT2 parks, you make yourself look like a tit. The only difference is in the method, not the result. Its fact LL isnt as popular as it used to be, and it never will be, get over it man.

I guess we can take down the iris shrine you erected in your post too.

:mantis:

Edited by Adonis, 16 January 2006 - 11:30 AM.

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    Well iris is the one who consistently judged my parks better than micools in the prelims.

Perhaps if LL players would actually move on and play the newer game, despite the fact that would mean they'd have to relearn aspects of hacking and actually, shock horror, use building pieces to build buildings rather than lumps of land, paths and rides, perhaps rct2 or even 3 would be a bit more popular and you'd have more than a pitiful 3 entries into your current pro tour.

just a suggestion.

Edited by deanosrs, 16 January 2006 - 12:38 PM.

• John%s's Photo
    What a pathetic sob story.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Mine will be turned in, don't worry. ;)

But LOL at everyone forgetting that PSAT's are out of 240, not 2400 or 1600. :lol:
  • John%s's Photo
    Perhaps you are simply bitter. ;)
  • Panic%s's Photo
    My apologies to Adonis. I guess I should look at my own opinions on LL vs. 2 when saying things like "it's all relative."
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Perhaps if LL players would actually move on and play the newer game, despite the fact that would mean they'd have to relearn aspects of hacking and actually, shock horror, use building pieces to build buildings rather than lumps of land, paths and rides, perhaps rct2 or even 3 would be a bit more popular and you'd have more than a pitiful 3 entries into your current pro tour.

just a suggestion.

View Post

not as fun.

ps, stop coming back, dammit.

Edited by tracidEdge, 16 January 2006 - 08:15 PM.

• Panic%s's Photo

View Post

Well, seeing as how "our current pro tour" has about five or six possible entrants in LL out of forty-two total, I think it makes perfect sense to blame the lack of entries on too many people playing LL. Yup.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^LMAO. Really now Deano, that arguement lacks any grounds at all. Actually with the meathods used in LL I would argue that we would have more entries because unless you're hacking the place to death then it doesn't take as long to build "filler" architecture and such. Of course the best parks don't have any "filler" but with limits on time, what can you do?

Oh and my entry will make it, put nearly 2 hours into it today and it's past 70%. I've got next monday off too BTW, and half days Thursday and Friday because of Exams. Really I though Exams were going to slow me down but the opposite is occuring. I'm under so much stress that my creative side is like exploading to vent, the game is truely addictive for the first time in over a month for me. :D

ride6
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    LOLZ111 MKAE BUILDINGS OUT OF PIECES INSTEAD OF LAND. BECAUSE THERE IS A DIFFERNTCE IN TEH Pixellz!
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Also because it's fun to see entire parks vanish with the click of the "See-Through Scenery" tab. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey!!!

That's just all part of my mythology where the entire kingdom vanishes under one sudden and terrible catastrophic occurence!!!!

Then reappears when something similarly miraculous and instantaneous occurs.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading