RCT Discussion / New LL Memory Editor/Trainer

• RMM%s's Photo
    oh haha yea i changed the track into the fence. still trying to figure out the codex.
    so that's how all them stacked buildings are done? holy shit.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    yup. it gets way easier as it goes.
  • posix%s's Photo
    is anyone using the trainer on vista? i'm having problems with it there as in the whole object editing menu that records your clicks is missing :(
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

yup. it gets way easier as it goes.

but not less tedious. ._.

vista is just bad news for LL posix
  • Loopy%s's Photo

is anyone using the trainer on vista? i'm having problems with it there as in the whole object editing menu that records your clicks is missing :(

If you click on the button on the trainer to increase the size of your land tool it will make the object editing section of the trainer visible.

Been using LL and the codex for a little while now with Vista and I'm having no problems with it was so ever now. Haven't changed any settings or anything either.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    try classic view setting phil... I had to do that to get codex to work
  • RMM%s's Photo
    i don't feel like reading every post word for word through the nine pages, so this may have already been answered... but say i'm making a custom support with the vertical columns of vertical coasters, back to back, i hit the construction button and place an object on the square to reveal everything that's on the square... is it possible to have too many objects on a square so that the editor doesn't show every object? there are probably 20 - 24 pieces of vertical coaster on one square and when shown in the editor, it cuts off after so many and doesn't show all of them.

any way around this?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    if you're not doing anything to supports themselves, maybe delete a few and build what you need, then build them back? i don't know, i've never encountered this problem.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    well its like this vertical support here in this pic. there are a shit load of pieces cause its double sided. they are already built so I turned on the green light and placed a bush or something on the square to get it all to show. and it doesnt show all of em... not like it chooses to... but it cuts off about halfway through one of the txt lines of objects (idk how to explain that).

what im trying to do is lower all of the supports by a half... so the horizontal beam on top of the coaster lines up with vertical beams. and they need to be lowered a half to do that. plus they actually center themselves on the concrete footers. ive done it before but the higher the supports, the more pieces, and it doesnt wanna show all of em.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: vert_support.jpg

Edited by RMM, 23 December 2009 - 11:12 PM.

• spartan%s's Photo
    I know codex has a limit to the objects it will show but I doubt you would of hit it with two tiles. I would try going into the map editor and select the two tiles, use the selection button (I'm not exactly sure without codex right in front of me) to select the ride then try to lower them and see if they do even if they don't appear in the object manipulation box.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    I realise I am a few years late here and apologies for that but I have to say thank you to Darkfire. I've just had a little dabble with this trainer and it really is the best thing to have happened to LL since I have been gone, I wish we had these sort of tools available to us earlier because it just makes the game so less painstaking.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hey guys
    Having a really annoying issue with codex at the moment
    On my main PC im missing the menu at the bottom right of the map and object tools

Posted Image

I am running XP (32bit). its only happening on this PC too. my laptop and the media center are fine.

Any ideas?
  • posix%s's Photo
    this has happened to me too. not the same thing was missing but others. it worked again when i set windows to a very default, no-effects style.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    Roomie, it happens when you apply some themes to the computer. Maybe darkfire should try to get over that.
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Hey, the download link takes me to the home page, can someone reupload this?
    (Sorry for the bump)
  • RMM%s's Photo
    ^^
  • posix%s's Photo
    Yes. If someone has the install source, please attach. I'll put it on NE's FTP.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    can anybody upload codex? the downloads in the topic are broken. thanks.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Here you go.

Attached File  Codex_Setup.zip (1.01MB)
    downloads: 169
  • posix%s's Photo
    Thank you Liam.

If the above attachment should die: http://nedesigns.com...Codex_Setup.zip

Also put the link into my rctllguide.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading