RCT Discussion / New LL Memory Editor/Trainer

• darkfire%s's Photo
    Did you install the trainer from the setup program? (as opposed to copying the folder from another computer or just downloading an update)

If you did then check that you have a file called MSFLXGRD.OCX in windows/system32/
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    i did in fact not have it- found a download and have placed the file msflxgrd.ocx in my sys32 folder. should be back with results soon.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    still crashes.
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    Hi sorry I'm not being much help, I'll have more time when I'm back home next week.

The control will need to be registered too, although controls in system32 are possibly registered automatically. To register a control manually go to Start > Run and type in
    regsvr32 "C:\Windows\system32\MSFLXGRD.OCX"
    (Replacing C: with the correct drive if necessary)

If that doesn't work you could try uninstalling and then installing the trainer again.

Also, has the trainer worked before?
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    all the downloads i've tried so far have failed me, with multiple reinstalls.
    it now gives me a 'failed to load 'ProperyHexCtrl' from . ' error.
    are the installer packages missing a file or something?

Edited by ][ntamin22, 07 October 2007 - 03:44 PM.

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    i just tried the install once again and now it works..?
    no idea. thanks for your continued patience with my issues, darkfire.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    How do you open it in the game? I always have to alt+tab to see it, but from those screens it looks like you have it open in game.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    LL needs to be open in "Window Mode".

Little save icon->Options->Window Mode
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    OK, problem. Whenever I open Codex (in-game, full screen (changing to window doesn't change a thing)), the arrow next to the sun icon, the stoplight, map control, and the last icon don't show, and there's nothing there to click. This is really getting me angry cause I finally got the inspiration to work on my LL solo, and it doesn't work. Help, please?
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Try clicking on the terrain size changer on the trainer and it should appear at the bottom.

Thats what happened with me anyway. Are you using vista?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    No, XP, but I have posix's No-CD hack, but I don't think that interferes from what I've read?

I'll try that. Gimme some time, and I'll edit this post.

EDIT: lol, yeah, it worked. Never noticed that before, thanks Loopy.

Edited by zodiac, 09 January 2008 - 08:26 PM.

• Loopy%s's Photo
    No worries man it confused me for a while as well when it happened to me.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    Does anyone have a download for this, I couldn't find any working ones.
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    Yeah the download links appear to be broken now. I'll upload it this evening when I've got back from work. :)
  • darkfire%s's Photo
    This is the most recent installer I can find. I'm not sure if it installs the most up to date version of the trainer though so I've uploaded the executable separately here.

I'll check the version in the installer at the weekend and create a newer one if necessary. I'll update the links here and on the wiki then.

~Tom
  • spartan%s's Photo
    Alright thanks, I'll try it out and let you know.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    i don't remember if i asked this before but...

i place an object such as a cube or a fence and when i raise it up, i'm not able to alter or place anything on the land below it.
    any suggestions?
  • RMM%s's Photo
    did anybody run into this? anybody?
  • gir%s's Photo
    can you at least build track over it and then transform the track to what you want? i don't think i've run into what you're talking about before.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    with the cube, i think it's because the game's memory still thinks the cube is there. with the fence, it's because the game won't allow more than one fence on one length of a tile. both problems can be solved by cloning.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading