(Archive) Advertising District / Fisch Is Back!

• Fisch%s's Photo
    Die Achterbahn kommt ja noch mit meinem Prelimzeugs... :)

Naja, danke erstmal für's Kommentar und ich werd mich an deinen Tipp mit den Bildern halten.

Allerdings wäre da noch zu sagen, dass ich eigentlich auch eher finde, dass dieser Ausgang nach Mittelalter und Piraten aussieht...das liegt aber wohl nur an den Dächern. Wobei es natürlich auch wieder ein bisschen passt, denn der angrenzende Bereich hat ja Mittelalterliche Fassaden!

Edited by Fisch, 09 May 2007 - 07:05 AM.

• posix%s's Photo
    achso, hmm, aber dann 3d kino?
    habe noch nie einen mittelalter-themenbereich gesehen, der ein 3d kino hatte. wobei es eventuell ginge. indem man den zuschauer im film in irgendein mittelalterliches (bsp ritterkampf) szenario steckt.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Ja!! Laten we allemaal onze moedertaal gaan spreken op een Engelstalig forum!!

I like the screen Fisch, nice detailing there, although I still don't like those Makonix 1/4 wall pieces on top of the ceiling...
    Keep it up,

SF
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    What the fuck did everyone just say?
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Posix:
    Very properly and convincing, colours are harmonious and everything fits in perfectly. Partly extremely detailled (lower left tower)
    I actually thought this is an exit from a indoor-pirate-water-ride instead of a 3D-cinema.
    It doesn't fit.

You shouldn't post so many screens, unless you have a finished coaster.
    At the moment it's only paths, buildings and mainstreet. Nothing substancial.

Fisch:
    The coaster will get released during the prelim-thingy.
    But thanks for the comment and I'll take the advice with the screens.

However I have to say, I actually think the exit looks medieval instead of pirates...this mainly is because of the roofs.
    This fits actually well, because the nearby area does have medieval facades.

Posix:
    A 3D cinema?
    I have never seen a 3D cinema in a medieval theme area before. But this could actually work, when you show something medieval in it (like a tournament)

Six Frags:
    Yes!Let us all talk in our native languages on a english speaking board!

A bit sloppy but you'll get the point ^^
    Sorry, too much time (or not :p)

@topic: Fisch - you know my thoughts. You could talk to me via ICQ again, though ;)

"MFG"

Edited by 5dave, 09 May 2007 - 10:29 AM.

• Highball%s's Photo
    Never seen a 3D Cinema in a medieval section before? Look at Walt Disney World's Mickey's PhilharMagic or Hong Kong Disneyland's version (HKDL has the better, more medieval facade).
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Curse of DarKastle comes to mind, but I'm not sure that's medieval.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    looks good, but i don't like the landscaping. looks too messy.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    That screen is soo phenomanal!! you have managed to make this park look like a much more detailed REAL park. the exit looks like it just popped out of a disney park which says alot. when it comes to themeing disney is the best around!!

FK+Coastermind
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    @Posix:
    The exit is between the medieval area and the mainstreet.
    It doesn't belong to the medieval area because the 3D cinema "Galaxy3D" belongs to the mainstreet! ;D

@Six Frags:
    Thanks!

@5Dave:
    Thanks for translating it into the English language and thankls for the comment.
    But I'm always on at icq, yu only have to write something and I'll answer as far as possible. :)

@tracidEdge:
    Thanks and I'll change some of the landscaping. :)

@FK+Coastermind:
    Thanks a lot but it won't ever be a disney park..^^

Okay and now I hope, you all know that the exit doesn't belong to the medieval area. :p
  • RMM%s's Photo
    great screen.
    really captures the disney feel
    with all of the pieces of scenery along the path.

i really like it.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Thanks!
    But as I told you before...this park is NO Disney park. :p
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    It all looks very nice. well-detailed facades and good ride planning.
    it all contrasts maybe too much though- i see a bright orange building sandwiched 'tween a U.S. mainstreet and a medeival area. still, it comes off nicely, so i guess i can't complain.
    on a side note,
    i don't recognize 'eigentlich' .. -.- definition, anyone?

Edited by ][ntamin22, 10 May 2007 - 10:41 AM.

• eyeamthu1%s's Photo
    I really like it. Again, you really create a great sense of atmosphere in your screens.
  • Fisch%s's Photo

Posix:
    Very properly and convincing, colours are harmonious and everything fits in perfectly. Partly extremely detailled (lower left tower)
    I actually thought this is an exit from a indoor-pirate-water-ride instead of a 3D-cinema.
    It doesn't fit.

Aww...I'm so stupid...next to this there is a indoor-themed water coaster. :D
    But if you'll go into this house you won't get there.
    Maybe I'll find a way to connect this way with one of the indoor ways. :)

@][Intamin22:
    Thanks!
    Eigentlich means something like actually.
    @eyeamthu1:
    Thanks!
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    please delete this post...thx

Edited by Fisch, 17 May 2007 - 01:36 PM.

• Fisch%s's Photo
    News

Tomorrow is the day which you all should celebrate.
    Tomorrow is the opening day of the Duisburger Wunderland.

So look forward for tomorrow and I hope that I can find you under the guests of Duisburger Wunderland.

And now you'll get a screen of the "RCT Statue" which shall look like a visitor in RCT.

Enjoy it!

Posted Image
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Its nice.. But I dont really see it fitting in this park.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Hmm, can't really say I like this..
    You have some overtreeing going in the upper part of the screen.. Try to mix some bushes/less trees/different types of land/terraforming/rock bits to prevent it...
    I also dislike the statue with that balancing guy; It just doesn't really fit imo, and looks too blocky..

What I do like is the bits of architecture there; That seems to be you strong point..
    Keep it up,

SF
  • JDP%s's Photo
    dude thats really stupid. please take it out to save your park.
    -JDP

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading