General Chat / Ah, opps...

• Lloyd%s's Photo
    ^...no it's just tracidEdge being tracidEdge. He cracks me up.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Maybe take a few minutes to assess the situation next time? This isn't the first time you've acted rashly and childishly to something that didn't please you.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    boo
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Wow. Just wow. On both Kumba and the noobs masturbating to Mantits. The kid hasn't really been active in ages, and its not a wonder why if you're all going to be this wound up about useless shit.

Get a job or two. I'm sure you [will] have some student loans to pay off.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo

Wow. Just wow. On ....... the noobs masturbating to Mantits.

Laugh Out Loud! Quote of the year right there.
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    what the fuck Kumba.

that is all.
  • BreakAway%s's Photo
    lol. My last post was deleted. I was just kidding. If you highlighted it, I had a white font that said "j/k. But your still an idiot." [or something like that]
    But it did seem like a threat. So I understand.

But your still an cum bubble for deleting that forum.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Fuckit. I quit.

-Ryan
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Do we really need stuff from the backup? It's not like we lost a piece of RCT history. Just create a new music forum and people will post.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    But people need to check the "What are you listening to right now thread" to see what they were listening to 3 years ago.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    Yeah, it's like a piece of history...or somethin like that.

To be honest, it could have been worse. It's not like the whole site has gone, i'm sure the regular music forum-goers with get over it, eventually.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    I think you missed the sarcasm.
  • Lloyd%s's Photo
    No no, i got it, hense the 'or somethin like that'.

I think you missed me getting the sarcasm ;)
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I know I'm over it. I think it was more like a "Bummer" reaction followed by a "oh well...just create a new one and move on".

I need somewhere to get on my soapbox and proclaim Iron Maiden the greatest band of all time.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I never said I really want to bring it back on the forums, tho we could with link blockage and a disclaimer or something. I think the best idea is to host the old forum (when we recover it) at another site and link to that from here.
  • BreakAway%s's Photo
    It's no big deal really. Think of it as a way of starting off with a semi-clean music forum for the new year.

...or not.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

I never said I really want to bring it back on the forums, tho we could with link blockage and a disclaimer or something. I think the best idea is to host the old forum (when we recover it) at another site and link to that from here.

that's stupid, you should just bring it back, or at least reinstate it. not much of anything went on in behind-the-counter anyway, and even if it did it's not like it would matter.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ok want the truth?

My Mom had a fit about it and I like having a roof over my head.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Don't feel bad then, lol, if you own it then you can do what you want. Piracy is wrong anyways.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Are you fucking serious?

Your mom?

That cannot be real....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading