(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Ruben%s's Photo
    Lol, In:Cities subtle as always. ;)

Looks great. The basic shapes are there, but I'd love to see some more detail on the roofing and railing. This looks véry promising though.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

• Casimir%s's Photo
    Are those friggin diagonal benches?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    robbie, i swear to god this isn't a joke, some of your screens almost feel fantastic to a fault. like you've reached to uncanny valley of RCT.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    WTF dude, why you gotta be like that. :)
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Blegh, I'm bored. Try something new for a change, like not creating incredibly awesome stuff all the time. :bandit:

No but really, the stuff you've shown lately is just tóó. góód.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow, that is damn nice. but ^ said something as a joke that may actually be accurate... it may just be a bit stale. Its hard to peg down that sort of thing, and it may be that just that shot doesn't do it justice, but I reckon it needs some liveliness and 'fun'.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    It's looking great, Robbo! Really, really nice job. It took me a minute to actually figure out the theme though -- maybe something to give it more identity? Not sure what though, kind of a tough look to nail down without seeing the whole picture. Still, keep it up and finish this thing quick!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Every time you post I feel so..... lame.
  • RMM%s's Photo

it may just be a bit stale.

... just like real life. it's great.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It almost seems too clean, but I love it nonetheless.
  • gir%s's Photo
    The parapets on the peach building seem a bit odd to me, I guess due to the asymmetry. Other than that, really exciting work as usual!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

... just like real life. it's great.

true story. but isn't rct better than real life? :)
  • Ruben%s's Photo

true story. but isn't rct better than real life? :)

Posted Image
    What the heck is that ^? Anyways, now that I've had time to collect myself: Rob, that screen is killer. You've found the perfect mix of detail/cleanliness. I don't know what project this is fun, but I'll be interested to see more of it to decipher the theme as this one isn't too easy to grasp.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

:nod:
    Starting fresh is always nice.
    Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Definitely nice.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I don't think the purple roof works with the red brick. I think the brown corrugated roof on the station would look better black. I also think that the poles on the station building should be a dull green rather than turquoise.
    I'd also suggest making the tram tracks invisible and making some yourself either with different track or custom objects, would sit better on the path.

Apart from that it's really nice. Makes me want to start a disney park.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    better? :)

Attached Image: SCR431.png

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading