(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Ling%s's Photo
    I like the compactness but the buildings seem too small and simple.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    here are some screens that I just started working on.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Amusement Park 1.jpg
    • Attached Image: Amusement Park 2.jpg
    • Attached Image: Amusement Park 3.jpg
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Attached Image: trollzor.png
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Mrbuckeye-i feel like at any point i could see all of your work. You should try to make something without posting screens of everything you do. The result is people feel like they see everything you have to show, and thus are less interested. I get it, feeback, but there is a point at which tons of feedback won't help you if no one wants to see it...

Shotgun-The stuff in that screen doesn't look very aztec...but i do like what is there!

FK
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Even when I post my stuff I don't get feedback.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^^Same here mr Buckeye, what's the point?
    I see 4 tents ,why ,what's the reason?
    It really doesn't make sense and it looks like you're just building without a plan.
    If you want serious and helpfull feedback ,you need to step up your game.
    Make a plan ,building away won't get you anywhere.

Some tips:

Plan out your rides ,find suitable placements for all the rides.
    Think about (ride)interaction and placement ,path placement ,building placement and foilage placement.
    Try to find a harmony when building ,try to use variety in the shape of your buildings.
    You can also learn a lot when using the zoom function to figure out how the overview is coming together.
    Try to take inspiration from pictures of parks or architecture.
    Please consider these points mentioned.
    A good park needs decent planning ,it's more difficult than you think.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole ,i'm really trying to help you. :nod:
    Think twice before you start building or you won't improve.

Don't let this put you down though, i sincerely hope that it might motivate you to take a different (professional) attitude towards the game.
    But if you want to build for fun ,then go ahead but don't ask for feedback.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Shotuns, you've improved greatly. Well done.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    i didnt ask for feedback. :) bu thank you anyways
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Then why did you post those screens?
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    yeah, that's worse. your just posting giant pictures of everything you do? as i said, you need to hold something back, otherwise there is very little incentive to open it unless its beyond spectacular, cause ive already seen everything....

FK
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    @Buckeye: You post screens, only to point out you didn't ask for feedback? Taking the ''dump'' in this topic's name to a whole new level, hmmn.

@Shotguns: Nothing really Aztek in that archy to me, but it ís really nice. :) Btw, sorry for giving this feedback while you didn't ask for it. Just decided to be so bold as to post it anyways. :bandit:
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    your lucky i wanted your thoughts ruben... :p
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    so now I can't just show you guys what I make. I'm not saying I don't want feedback I'm saying that i dont care for the feedback(this time).
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    If you don't want feedback then ignore the comments. Not only the critical comments but also the compliments. No feedback means nothing at all. Zippo. Nada. Zilch.
  • RMM%s's Photo

If you don't want feedback then ignore the comments. Not only the critical comments but also the compliments. No feedback means nothing at all. Zippo. Nada. Zilch.

jaguar is right, unless some kid left like... i don't know, say 140 comments or something.

then it'd be impossible to ignore, you know?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Thus begins the reign of the jaguar(makethefunniestjokepossible) comments. I think I've already got 2 so I'm not innocent by any means.

-Josh
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    this is what you get when you change names.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I was driving 140 in my Jaguar but then I ran over some kids.

I lost my license.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    the jaguar stumbled a calculated 140 steps to it's death, before being discovered by the overzealous kid.

it was later noted that the jaguar had died due to being bit by a viper.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    have you noticed that I haven't posted that much lately.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading