(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

FK that is awesome. One of the best sculpture's I've seen.

I'm still working away on this. But tough with a mouse pad grrrrr.

Needs lots of refinement (like everything behind the windows) but its slowly coming together.

Why would you do this to yourself

all those fences :(
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Meh. Building from Pullen Park.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

#SaturdayStream

• Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Why does it look like something I threw up last night
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Because your puke is awesome. Lookin good Justin.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Pac, its a fantastic screen, and everything looks awesome as usual per your work, but i have to say i don't like the track. I don't really care if its accurate to some real life coaster, it just looks messy imo, and i think the train looks way over-sized on it. That is my only complaint.

FK
  • nin%s's Photo
    #datchainlinkfenceinthebottomrightlooksterribleswag
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    That's probably because I was drinking sailor Jerry. In which case I would agree with u
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Trying to step up my game. Unfinished a bit on the edges.

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Pac, are you still showing screens of Robbie's BGA and passing it off as your own? You shouldn't do that.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    That building would look so much better with the normal wooden roofs. The ones you used are so lifeless. The structure itself is quite nice.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    On a more serious note Pac, I still think that Beemer track is uncessary. If this was a Premier, then I think it would fit, but not for an S&S :p
  • Wanted%s's Photo

Posted Image

#SaturdayStream

Mind-blowing.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Pac, looking good! Great stream.

Austin, I love it man! I think the roofs might work if they had some color, maybe the forest green?
  • ar2910%s's Photo
    Some more NCSCO, no-trainer work on the Magic Mountain scenario from me, just to show I'm still alive. The station of a rapids ride where 'Superman: Escape from Krypton' is/was normally located. I'm afraid it's unfinished. Comments/criticism welcome as always:

'Do not listen to her song,
    Her gentle, haunting cry,
    She wants you dashed upon the rocks,
    The wicked Lorelei.'

Posted Image
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Looks cool! I like it a lot. Love the drop out of the castle and the path that leads up to the entrance.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I really don't like the rapids off of the ground like that, but everything else is excellent.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Working on some new building designs. not sure on the far left one.
    I was going for the old run down block of flats look. Any thoughts?
  • ar2910%s's Photo
    Now, the one on the left, I actually quite like. The fact it took me a fair few moments to realise that you've used flowerbeds for the floors indicates to me that they work well. I know that this may be speaking out of turn, but it's the block on the far right I'm not overly keen on; the variation on window size/length across different faces seems to give the impression that the floors are mismatched heights, which, if you'll forgive me for saying, keeps offputting my eyes. Grand work overall though, especially with the central tower!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    I really like the structure itself, I feel like it gives something along the lines of what you said you were going for. I don't like the roof however, it seems messier than the rest of it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading