(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Steve%s's Photo
    I think RRP's layout is excellent up until it goes under the lift hill; it kind of just meanders it's way back to the station. The big chunk of the coaster has a great shape to it, though, and flows pretty well. I hope to see it finished! I also hope to see you tackle something besides a wooden coaster. :p
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

I hope to see it finished!/>

This is RRP we're talking about...
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I just enjoy building layouts i guess,this is already the 4th revision i think.Any suggestions are welcomed because im still adjusting
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    Very unfinished, but then again, it looks nice. :p Ignore the crappy fencing on the fireball, I deleted those.

Posted Image
  • tyandor%s's Photo

This is RRP we're talking about...

Hence the 'hope' part.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm not liking that brown deco fence dj. I just hate those as they always look so blocky.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Yea that fence makes the swing ride look like something you would get in prison for good behavior. Surround that shit with some plants and stuff like the operatior shack and lockers and signage and shiz, same for the coaster.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    what park is that dj?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    more heaping loads of dump spam : Posted Image
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Now that's what I like to see. Good stuff. Only thing I don't like is the plainness of all those grey roofs.
  • Psi%s's Photo
    The use of the air-launch coaster track is very clever.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I agree. But does seem very sterile. Lack of peeps has a lot to do with that tho
  • Ling%s's Photo
    The path combination and layout seems a bit random, but I adore that planter. Not too crazy about the clock-based ones though. Facades are great.
  • csw%s's Photo
    I like the use of the garden clocks. One of the most versatile NCSO objects, I think. Can be used in many ways.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^Have you seen the 'Texas Giant' sign?
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I love this Shotguns
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Ow. My eyes.
  • gir%s's Photo
    The colors ruin it unfortunately...but you're onto something here.
  • nin%s's Photo

^Have you seen the 'Texas Giant' sign?

qft.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    SO I'm not working on just the one project. this one has been out in the cold for a while but maybe I'll finish up this full sized park this year... who knows.

This is a very early shot of what was a roman area now being reworked as I wanted to do something different after my last release.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading