(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Liampie%s's Photo
    So good!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Looks really good, but kinda lifeless. Peeps would probably help a lot.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    well that is just incredibly good-looking
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Well Done.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm gijssing.
  • Majordomo%s's Photo
    I'm making a floorless woodie for a competition over on Reddit. The layout is finished, but I still need to do some foliage work in this screen, and some stuff related to the station.

Posted Image
  • csw%s's Photo
    gijssie - I like it a lot, detailed without being overwhelming.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Almost done with the mall in the Mirror's Edge park. Wanted some thoughts before I finished it. Also, I'm torn between using a hyper or a launched coaster for this. Any ideas?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I think a launched of some kind will fit the theme better.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That's looking really good. Much better than the previous screens you've shown. I think the little accents of other colours has really helped out.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Interesting stuff.

Majordomo, I like your screen as well. The layout isn't exactly flowing, but it looks pretty on that island. Pretty good foliage.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Thanks for the great comments ! :) the park is making a good progress, i already add two attractions, and both looking very stunning!
  • Steve%s's Photo

I'm gijssing.

same, bro, same.
  • dawidox%s's Photo
    Attached Image: SCR26_NE.jpg

I started a new Projekt, on a modified Forest Frontiers Map. What do you think? I also need some help, because I somehow got a black hole in it (the holes around the merry-go-around). Can someone please tell how to fix it?
    Thanks and Auf Wiedersehen
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I like it, but I think you need some different paths to break up the brick a bit.
    -S.C.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Cool entrance! But try to add some more details or texture to the tower.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    YAY NINCSO IS BACK!

<3 <3 <3
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    saw the works of this last night. Great work. Although the wooden rail next to the diner is still sticking out. But thats nitpicky
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I thought nobody would notice haha. I like it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading