(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    I thought nobody would notice haha. I like it obviously.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I'm sorry I missed the rest of the construction. Thanks for the fun stream, nin! Looks really clean and good!

-S.C.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Double Post. In case you missed nin's stream...

Posted Image

Inspired by X250

-S.C.
  • Chrixz%s's Photo
    Awesome love the colors, and that maze is such a good idea!
  • X250%s's Photo
    Haha thats much better than mine! I really like the drama surrounding the drop, looks like it would be pretty intense to ride. The maze is a fantastic idea too, nice stuff!

-X-
  • dawidox%s's Photo
    Those are very likely the last Pics I'll post for some time, since I'll move from a small village near Dortmund all the way south to Munich, because I found a Job there after finishing my studies! I think I'll be pretty much occupied with work in the future. Though I wouldn't leave without leaving the latest progess on my Forest Frontier Mod to your judgement, and I will play RCT as often as I can, and I'll keep posting every once in a while. Every kind of remark on those Pics is very much appreciated.

Auf Wiedersehen

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Kopie von SCR27_NE.png
    • Attached Image: Kopie von SCR28_NE.png
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Love those curves. Very classy and original.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    SuicideCarz, that's such a awe-inspiring screen.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Dawidox, good work. I think you're on the right track, but do me a favour and mind a healthy distance to micro-detailing. It's dangerous once you get too caught up in it.
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    ooooohh!! I love that screens dawidox! especially the 2nd one :3
  • dawidox%s's Photo

Dawidox, good work. I think you're on the right track, but do me a favour and mind a healthy distance to micro-detailing. It's dangerous once you get too caught up in it.

Thanks, posix. means a lot. I know what you mean about the micro detailing. It takes pretty much time to finish small parts, which leads to bordom and a lost of enjoyment during building. I really like those green lockers, though...

@fizzix: thank you sir
    @scarywaffles: me too;)
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    I need your help, I doubt I'm doing anything right LOL. this one is African themed simulation ride inspired by Haboob or sandstorm. seriously, I'm stuck like uhhhh....forever Posted Image-_-
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    :???:

Be more specific? Maybe...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I quite like it, and I know the layout is already decent. I think there is a slight overload of colour and textures, calm it down a little bit. I also think the building realistically needs to be bigger, and if it's not going down the realistic route then you can afford to make it more exciting.

Have a look at the likes of Black Mamba and other african inspired themes and architecture to help you out.

It's looking good though, but I know you can make it better :)
  • Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo
    what's sandstorm and haboob??
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Maybe this would help
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    the brown roofs blend a bit too well with the sand, otherwise i like the screen a lot
  • RMM%s's Photo

a haboob is something i was warned about before moving to phoenix. something that would only get bigger and more dangerous and happen more and more frequently... i've yet to see one of these 'forces of evil'.
  • csw%s's Photo
    There's some track in the top of the screen that is a bit glitchy. Other than that, the building does look windswept and beat down a bit. And you've got some nice terrain interaction, it looks like.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    How does this look so far?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading