(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• csw%s's Photo
    Louis: there's not too much in this screen, but it sure could use some more color.

Greatcoaster: the transfer track shelter is a bit plain.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    louis, everything is great except the foliage. its so uninspired and boring, its like you just clicked the jurassic tab and placed every piece there. but really I think you should get some fuller, green trees behind it to really make it seem more solid/whole
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^There's actually asian trees in there too :p and not every jungle foliage is used as most are disgusting. As I said, it's a work in progress, the basics are down, but I need to revisit the foliage a bit yes. LL's foliage is so limited when it comes to bushes and shrubs and flowers that it's difficult to acchieve the feel I want.
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    <3 <3 <3
  • gir%s's Photo
    I'm convinced that if you filled a whole park with that quality of NCSO, it'd win spotlight. Seriously.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Whilst the individual buildings aren't amazing. The composition of the whole lot together is outstanding and is far superior to anything I've seen in a long time.

People are so concerned with how each individual building looks that they miss how good things can look as a whole.

Fantastic.

Again, <3 <3 <3
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Louis the whole screen is just amazing!
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    Thats NCSO?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    ^ Yes... and it looks charming!
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    I know it looks fantastic
  • RMM%s's Photo
  • csw%s's Photo
    Nothing like a good 'ol Ferris Wheel over the water.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Looks like classic NE-style building. Nice work!
  • Wanted%s's Photo

Nothing like a good 'ol Ferris Wheel over the water.

x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    that screenshot looks very atmospheric and I specially love the textures :D
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Highly unfinished, but it show a small section from the park, i hope you like it. behind the coaster you can see a kiddie train.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    My god there's some good NCSO around here since I've been gone....
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That is incredible gijssie
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The coaster and all the details on it are great, but I think you could do that architecture style more justice.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading